.NOT AN UPDATE.

(Trying to figure out a freakin megaphone)

*sounds*

Yeoboseyo?? Is this on? Ehh.. nvm. So Hi there fellow Once and Penguins. Today/Tonight we celebrate the birth of our Swan/Angel/Penguin president.....

 Today/Tonight we celebrate the birth of our Swan/Angel/Penguin president

MYOUI MINA.

I can't believe she's 20. She looks like a 7 year old pengu .*cries* Well for those who doesn't like her...You should she's great I stan her so much. She's funny and talented. And also for the person who made or leaked the photo of Mina w/Bam Bam (of got7)....

Please Clean the mess and erase it

Please Clean the mess and erase it. *smiles innocently* Thanks. So I wish Mina all the best, MBTC, and all of the good stuff. I wish she enjoys her birthday, together with her unnies. I know Mina will not see this but... Happy birthday to you Ms. Myoui Mina. We will protect you from all harm. We won't let anybody to destroy your name. We love you ❤❤Specially Chaengie *smirks* just kidding.

With all my heart,
미나 언니 사랑헤
❤❤❤

*Drops Megaphone and wipes tears falling from eyes.*

(I wish that we should not have fan wars because of the pic. Some onces give up and dislike Mina. Please show love.)