A Special Game of Tag

To say I wasn't frightened as Moriarty dragged me back to the cab would be a lie. In reality I was utterly terrified. He had one hand firmly wrapped around my wrist and the other holding the gun to my back. I was honestly surprised that no one noticed; we were on a busy London street after all.

We reached the cab and I saw that Sebastian had moved to the driver's seat and was tapping the wheel impatiently. Moriarty, ever the gentlemen, opened the door and waited for me to get in and I, ever the mule, stood defiantly, glaring up at him.

He sighed and tightened his grip on my wrist, his nails digging into my soft skin. I cringed only slightly but carefully stepped into the cab, followed closely be Moriarty. Pressing myself against the far side of the cab, I put as much distance between him and myself. It didn't last long however.

As soon as Moriarty shut the door, he sent me a quick hungry sideways glance before sliding over towards me, thoroughly trapping me He reached over my shoulder, making me freeze, and locked the cab door. The cab sped off and he leaned in close.

"Well, isn't this…cozy?"

I turned me head and looked out the window, trying to distract myself from his hot breath on my face.

"Shy? It's alright darling, Daddy can wait."

He moved away, but kept his gaze locked on me, his eyes bright with excitement and curiosity. A smile crept up his face as he stared expectantly at me, waiting for me to do something. In all honesty, he looked like a child who had just gotten a puppy and was waiting for it to do some sort of trick. I sent him a cold glare but his smile only grew.

Suddenly, the cab lurched sharply, throwing me from my seat and straight into the arms of the psychotic Irishman. My eyes widened and I tilted my head bac, so I was staring straight into his dark brown eyes.

"Hello…" he cooed.

It was around this time that I really started to panic. Whether it was his close proximity or the hand that was slowly making it's up my calf, I don't know but whatever it was, John's training kicked in and I let out a sharp kick backwards and nailed him right in the shin. He let out a sharp a sharp cry and Sebastian turned quickly.

"What's going on back there!?"

Slamming the back of my head against his face, I heard the satisfying crunch of Moriarty's nose. Before he had time to recover, I jumped across the seats and reached to unlock the door. It swung open, the wind whipping at my face as the car continued down the deserted highway. Looking quickly over my shoulder, I saw that Moriarty had seen me and was piecing together my plan. His face went from angry to baffled as he looked from me to the road.

"You're not really-"

But before he could finish, I flung herself from the speeding car. As I was still in the air, I tucked her body into roll and landed, rolling on the pavement. But as I landed, my head cracked against the concrete, making me dizzy.

I heard the screech of tires and saw, in my now blurring vision, the cab accelerating backwards towards me. My muscles groaned and my head swam as I pushed myself off the ground and began running away from the ever nearing car.

I faltered only slightly as I ran down the abandoned road. Staring around, I saw nothing but long patches of fields and I started to see spots form in front of my eyes. I stopped running and put my hand to my head. Bringing it back, I saw blood. The sound of tires came from in front of me.

I looked up to see Moriarty strutting towards me. I started to back away but my head was spinning and my legs gave out from under me. I felt a pair of strong arm wrap around my waist, keeping me from falling.