A Bit of Shit and Fan

I know, I know you all hate me and I haven't been consistent and all that. Which is true. And that is all I shall say on the matter. i wanted to thank you all though for your amazing reviews and comments. Did you know I always look at them while I'm writing, even the older ones, to reassure myself of how much you all love me, which I hope is alot.

Anywho, new chapter in which the shit has hit a fan, as seen in the title of this chapter. Hehehe.

Disclaimer: I own nothing but Moira and Wayne (the bastard)

Shall we begin?

...........................................................................................................

Pacing back and forth in the front foyer with a pounding headache, I cursed myself for my weakness the night before. I had always sworn against excessive alcohol and I had let one man push me into inebriation. And there was no way to talk myself around my weepy confession because when I had woken up this morning, I had found a note on my bedside table.

My dearest Moira,

How I wish I could be there when you awake, but alas Sebastian and I have been called across country on an incredibly important business matter. We will most likely not be back until tomorrow. The doors and windows are locked; please call if you are in need in any way. Also, the decorative swords on the mantle are always sharpened.

Seeing you soon

~Jim xoxo

My thoughts were a flurry in my mind and I couldn't think straight. I had confessed my entire life to this man who had kidnapped me and the nail on the coffin was that it hadn't all been the alcohol talking. A part of me had always wanted to tell him, but due to the fact that he was a friggin' lunatic, I had refrained.

"No use thinking about it," I muttered, meandering into the kitchen for a cup of tea. "When he gets back, I'll explain that it was nothing more than the drunken ravings of a lightweight."

As I poured the tea, my mind wandered to the rest of the day. Since Jim was gone, I could really do whatever I liked, save for leaving. As I thought about it, a smile grew on my face. Finally, a relatively normal day, just me and the empty house, no psycho criminal masterminds to freak out my day. And so, taking my mug in my hand, I moved cheerfully into the library.

..................................................................................................

Narrator's POV

In the forests surrounding the mansion, a man watched and waited, a sinister smile on his face. He held a pair of binoculars and was staring directly through the large library window, about where Moira had seated herself.

In his other hand, he had a cell phone which rang noisily, successfully frightening anything in its vicinity. The man looked down at the phone with obvious distaste, but answered it all the same.

"Is this another one of your social calls, or are we actually going to discuss the job?"

Wayne could practically feel the tight smile from the man on the other line, but he swallowed his nervousness, determined to get this job done. He had been waiting for a long time for this, and the pay was just a bonus; he'd have done the whole thing for free. Teaching that bitch a lesson would be a pleasure.

"You may proceed, Mr. Harrison." came the soft but thickly accented voice on the other line.

"Finally." Wayne grinned, flipping his lighter open and closed.