Tons of plans

Hey guys! I don't know if you guys saw but there is my first dedication on the first chapter! I was talking to Penrena last night and she told me she wanted more of my story. I was not planning on updating til' the weekend but I know how it feels to be left hanging in the air waiting for more! Thank you for the tips! I will not be changing the name of the book. Thank you guys! please vote and I want your comments. Please give me comments because I dont know how you feel about it without them!

**********************************************************************************************

Tyler's P.O.V.

I have the best girlfriend in the world. I am still waiting for her to ask me why I like her. She hasn't yet. I am starting to get a feeling that I am falling for her hard. When she dropped me off back at my apartment today I was sad. I wanted to stay with her. Knowing I had to get ready for an away game though, I had to drop it. I would arrange for us to Skype. Plus when we weren't doing that I could text her and send her funny pics. Her birthday was coming up soon in January. I had two surprises for her. Both of them have to do with her dreams coming true! Mine are coming true with her. She would have the best birthday ever! I just love seeing her happy. After I got over my anger I had in the beginning about liking her, I opened my eyes and the guys told me it was meant to be. We started dating and every time I touch her I get a spark. I know, I know. A hockey goon is falling in love with a girl and saying sappy things about it. One thing that only the guys know, I can be a softy.

I am here changing after practice and talking to the guys when I realized something. "Crap..." I started mumbling under my breath. When I said crap I realized I said it louder than planned. All eyes were on me. Then Andrew asks, "What is it ATyker?" I love my nick name. They gave it to me because I would attack players in fights before they backed out. I was just doing my job! I sigh and answer, "I haven't taken Elizabeth on our first date yet. We have been dating for almost two weeks!" I said. They looked surprised, "I though you guys would have covered that already!" Andrew said. I shook my head. Then asked the one thing I would have never though I would ask the guys. "Help me plan it?" They all had there jaws on the floor. Andrew smirked when he said, "Of course! Hey when is her next game?" I looked at him confused and said, "Friday. Why?" Andrew nodded his head and got a mischievous grin. "Oh this is going to be great!"

I sit here at the Airport for our only game this week. It is a Wednesday game then I will be back on Thursday. As soon as we got on we started planning out the date. Andrew started saying things and even brought Paper and drawing utensils. He drew out stuff to do and I loved it! Elizabeth was going to have the best first date of her LIFE! When we finish we got told we were ready to land. It only seemed like five minutes we were on the plane! I walk off the plane with my carry ons and cant wait to feel the air. We grab our luggage and head out to the bus. As I put my bag under the bus I heard my phone ring. My eyes were wide and my face was red! The song I set for Elizabeth was Everything About you, By One Direction! The guys chuckled. I would hear crap for weeks! I brushed that aside and answered the phone. All the guys laughs got louder and Elizabeth noticed. "They finally heard your ring tone for me, eh?" My face got even redder and Jordan pointed it out. I could hear Elizabeth saying something and decided to listen, "Put me on speaker." She said. I smirked and did as told. "Your on!" I said. "Guys! I swear, if you don't leave him alone about his ring tone, I will have those of you who have girlfriends have an even more embarrassing ringtone. I will come down there and kick your butt Jordan if you don't shut up! Oh by the way, I am practicing with you guys tomorrow so unless you want me to go easy, I suggest you stop!" They shut there mouths and it was my turn to laugh. I took a pic and said to Elizabeth, "I can't wait for you to see the looks on their faces. I took a pic. Hey we are just about to head to the hotel so I better go." She said, "Okay. I can't wait to kiss you again!" I was beat red now and realized she was still on speaker. I took her off and whispered into the phone, "You were still on speaker while you said that." She laughed then said, "Oops. Sorry, If the guys give you any crap let me know. When I practice tomorrow I will have a few tricks up my sleeve." I laughed then said, "Okay. Bye!" With that I hung up.