@23@

Today, as I write this letter, it is 2017.

I miss my friend who is now gone, tomorrow I will attend his 40th day on earth.

I'm still grieving in pain and sorrow, not believing in any tomorrow.

Not only because of him, but also because of myself. I was too weak and I fell apart.

Not my first time spending in everlasting pain, yet it brings more sorrow.

Not as his fault, yet I feel this pain because of his missing presence.

A good friend he once was to all and to everyone he sees.

But now will be missed as he spends his last day on earth on a place so unknown, yet somewhere we long.

Spread your wings, my beautiful butterfly. Bitter and painful,  I shall say goodbye.

I am so deeply sorry for I could not tell you my feelings before you went, so sorry that I was afraid.

I've sent you letters, but never told who I was.

You weren't close to other girls, and you usually avoided them a lot. All except me and my best friend.

The three of us were close, yet not too close.

Spent so many memories, yet not always together.

Not much fights and not much cries, but so many laughters and so many smiles.

Yours was the brightest I could have even seen, but so long ago it has ever been.

I hate to say what I am about to, you have not left yet I'm missing you.

Tomorrow I shall greet you goodbye as you spread your wings and fly with a shining heart and a beautiful smile.

Goodbye, my friend.

~by me

Eulogy to: E.C.D.B