4.4

1k more in one day? You guys are insane! ❤️😍 And please, read the author's note below, thank you!

Justin's POV

The rage filled inside me as I took another punch on the wall. My whole arm was aching, but my heart was shattered. Hazel was with the guy who killed her own father. If only she knew. That bastard was really digging his own grave. He may looked like he was an angel, but even a devil was once a fallen angel. It was the disguise he wore that made me want to squeeze the truth out of him physically.

"Scooter," I punched the wall again and realized my fist was bleeding and my blood stained the concrete wall. Scooter cursed under his breath and took a clean small cloth from the closet. He quickly wrapped my fist while muttering to himself.

"I am still going to perform tonight," I said, shocking Scooter as he gaped at me with wide eyes. I tried to muster up a sincere smile, although I was really in pain. The show was about to start in another fifteen minutes and I had to prepare myself under the stage inside the large glass cube.

Right about time, one of the backstage crew popped out his head into the room. He informed, "Justin, you're needed in another four minutes. Make it quick, thank you." And with that, he left. I sighed and examined my now wrapped left fist before taking the microphone Scooter held out for me.

Scooter patted my back as he hugged me and said, "Thank you for having a good patience." He thought. That Shane was going to die tonight because I am his Azrael. He had the balls to ask my girl out, and that was not just about it.

Shane knew I love her and he was going to do something to her, I just knew it. But I was going to stop him, I won't let him take away the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me. He needed to have a second thought before messing with what was mine.

I adjusted my Purpose Tour jacket and sliding into the glass cube, but not before having our little prayers. The countdown started and I could hear the fans started screaming, giving me the usual tingly feeling in the stomach. They have always had been giving me purpose to live; to do what I love. Where would I be if they didn't believe? I would still be the kid in Canada who sings with guitar at the road side of the street.

The hydraulics lifted me higher to enable the beautiful fans to see me rising. Out of the thousands, my eyes were able to find that one beautiful lady that stood out of the crowd. The image of her in my head warmed my heart as I smiled. I, then, realized I should start writing on the glass wall.

My eyes diverted from hers to the two-faced twat and my heart clenched. My stomach felt sick and my eyes started getting watery. I started writing on the glass wall with my right hand the words that I have wanted to say out loud, the words that had been playing in my head and kept on telling me over and over again.

I was not worth the love nor this life. These wonderful people were looking at a beast in awe and that was not how things should be. They may have made it seemed like I was an angel, but I have killed so many innocent souls. That was until I met Hazel. My whole life changed drastically. I felt the need to make myself a better person. I felt the need to be a better person.

I shuddered those thoughts away to concentrate on my show. These people came down to see the best of me. Although I was not, I have always promised to do the best for them. My eyes every now and then would not help but search for Hazel and seeing her enjoying the music I made, really did satisfy me.

Halfway through the show, I noticed Hazel stopped dancing around and realized that Shane was whispering something in her ear. I started to lose concentration because of the anger that boiled inside me. He must have had something planned before coming down here with her.

About thirty minutes before the show ended, the music was stopped by one of the crews as Scooter ran onto the stage towards me. Knowing it would be something that was related to Hazel, I paced to him and get the microphone off my face before screaming, "Is Hazel okay?"

"I know how much this show is important to you, but one of our crew members who happened to walk by a room at backstage overheard that Shane kidnapped—" Scooter didn't get to finish before I dashed to backstage and sprinted to the crew members.

"Where?!" I screamed in fury and anger as I felt my face turned red. One of them immediately pointed to the end of the hallway and I rushed quickly, a few of the crew members and Scooter were following behind me closely as I roared, "Why in the bloody world didn't any of you take immediate actions?! Don't you know how important she is to me?!"

As we reached the door, I quickly grabbed the handle and cursed loudly, "Shit!" I bumped into the door hard several times along with Scooter and a crew member until the door was opened with pieces.

I stumbled through the door and my eyes locked with the most fascinating eyes I have ever seen. There were scares all over her pale face and her petite body was tied with rope. I tried to get onto the large guy, but before I could, he threw Hazel on his shoulder and hopped into a black van as it drove away even before he could get the chance to close the door.

It felt like my heart was stabbed and stabbed at the same place. The love of my life was taken away again from me and I bawled out, broken. "I should have told you the truth, Hazel! I should have!"

But it did not break me down completely as I turned over to Scooter and ordered him to call my backup before running out the room to my own dressing room. I opened my walk-in closet and hurried over to the deepest of the small room, kneeling down to the drawer. I took out the key to my secret junks that I kept here for a long time just in case of emergency.

I unlocked the drawer and took out my Dessert Eagle Pistol, world's most dangerous weapon invented. I thought to myself, Shane is going to get his ass killed tonight.

I love that gun, woohoo! Thank you for the reads, guys!

And about the important thing, I want you guys to show me how much Accidental Text really mean to you so I hope you guys could share this around and I was thinking maybe you guys could post it on Instagram with the hashtag, "#AccidentalText" and I would really, really appreciate it! As a return of your favour, I would dedicate the chapter to the first 16 people who had done it, because that's how many chapters are left for this book! My Instagram ID is Razaehoran, tag me 🙈

12th of May, 2017.