Chapter 7

Louis' P.O.V

I knocked on the door to my friend Zayn's house and patiently waited until his boyfriend Liam answered the door.

"Hey Louis!" He smiled, letting me in.

"Hi." I said softly as I walked in.

"Are you-" Liam began before Zayn interrupted.

"Liam who was at the door. You've been a bad boy and I need to punish you." Zayn's said walking down the hallway, spinning handcuffs around his finger.

My eyes widen and Liam coughed awkwardly. "Babe, Louis is here."

"Holy shit!" Zayn's said tossing the cuffs away. "Um, what's up Lou? Is something wrong?"

"I need your guys' advice." I sighed.

"Let's go to the living room, we can talk there." Liam said with a smile, nodding at Zayn.

We walked to the living room and I sat on the recliner while Liam and Zayn cuddled on the love seat.

I want that.

"So what's up?" Zayn asked, fiddling with Liams fingers.

"It's about a patient I'm working on," I sighed. "Harry Styles."

"You're working with that freak?" Liam asked.

"He's not a freak," I muttered. Zayn lightly slapped Liam's arm. "I've been working with him for a while, and he's not that evil as everyone thinks."

"You like him don't you?" Zayn said softly. I nodded and I started to tear up.

Don't cry.

"He told me he loved me."

"And..?" Zayn asked.

"I told him that he didn't." I said, blinking back tears.

"Louis, you should tell him that you like him." Liam said.

"He hates me now though," I frowned. "I walked back into his room after and he said he wanted to be alone. He screamed at me."

"He was just upset," Zayn said. "Look, why don't you stay the night here and you can go back to him when you're ready?"

I laughed and shook my head. "I think Liam's in trouble so I should probably get going."

I looked up and they were both bright red. I chuckled and got to my feet. "Thanks for the advice guys, it helped."

"No problem Lou, call us if you need us." Zayn said.

"Will do, oh and Liam?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He said.

"Good luck." I winked.