The Boy.

I woke up on Saturday morning remembering that i was suppose to go to the mall with Gurnoor. I throw myself out of bed and go to my bathroom.  Quickly brushing my hair and teeth, i pull out my straightener. My hair is as frizzy as always. I go downstairs and pour myself a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch, when i open the fridge and see we're out of milk, i scream upstairs "Zac did you finish the milk?!" Zac is my annoying 14 year old brother who will probably never even graduate highschool. He screamed, "Yeah, why?" I replied annoyingly with "Why the hell else would i need milk in the morning?!"  I slam the fridge and return back to my bathroom.

As i was straightening my hair, i got a text from Gurnoor. I reach over to my phone, which is right by the straightener. I burn my the side of my thumb, "SHIT!" i scream exaggerating a bit. It didnt hurt that bad but in about 5 minutes it started burning and left a big red-purple mark on my hand.

I continue getting ready, heading for my closet, i settle on my "San Francisco" hoodie from when i visited California last summer. I grab my dark grey ripped skinny jeans, and my "Dirty Pig" beanie from the Janoskian's clothing line. I go back to my bathroom and apply makeup. After that, I rush out the door with my now straight hair flowing behind me. Gurnoor waiting infront of my house in her silver honda. 

-

When we arrive at the mall, our first stop was Hot Topic where i bought a "Sleeping With Sirens" bracelet. 

Next, we headed off to "Vans" where we saw a couple abnoxious idiots messing around with a camera. I roll my eyes and browse the selection of shoes. I kept looking at them because they looked familiar, but i continued to ignore them. Gurnoor is looking at some hot pink vans. She looks over at the boys, you can tell she was annoyed. 

"Can you guys like shut up?!" She yells across the store.

They turn around and a really tall guy in a snapback says "Oh uh sorry." kind of stuttering. 

Oh. my. god.

No.

No.

No. This is not happening to me.

Theyre..

They're.. The fucking janoskians!

The smaller one turns around and says "Oi, nice beanie by the way" And winks at me.

Beau Brooks. Winked. At. Me.

No.

i couldnt breathe.

i wasnt going to say i knew them because i didnt want to freak them out,

i gently walk over there, and say, "Sorry. About my friend, she gets mad easily."

"Its totally fine. We're use to people getting pissed at us." Beau said, as they all chuckled.

"Im sure you are." I laugh gently.

"Oh, and the beanie is my old friends." I say.

"Oh cool. Is she a fan of us?" Luke says curiously.

"What do you mean fan?" I say Pretending i had no clue who they were.

"We're the Jano-" Luke said

"He was just joking." Beau says cutting luke off. 

I think he didnt want me to know they were famous. Maybe he wanted to keep it as if they were normal kids with no fame again.

"Oh okay then." I smile.

Beau turns around and tells the boys to go away. Was he trying to make a move on me?

As the boys are walking away, Beau smiles and says "Do you want to grab a bite to eat?".

"Well, i would love too, its just, im here with my best friend, Gurnoor." I say regretfully,

"Maybe i can set her up with one of my brothers? We could double dat-" He stops. 

"We could both have someone to eat with." He continues.

Wow. He was about to say double date.

"Sounds great!" I smile.

I walk over to Gurnoor who is now looking at the bottom of the shoe,

"So turns out those boys arent as annoying as we thought. They want to double date and grab a bite to eat."

"Ugh. Do i have too?" Gurnoor says while rolling her eyes.

"Pleaaaaseee." I say with my puppy dog eyes.

"Fine. ONE date!" She says very clearly

"Deal." I say smiling as i turn around and walk towards Beau.

"Welcome back." He chuckles and smiles.

"So, what'd she say?" He says.

"Shes in." I tell him excitedly.