Royal Revenge- Continue?

No one knows why the kingdom fell. All thats known is it's not coming back. After Alex's family is killed by a deadly disease, she wants nothing more than to find the man who caused it and give him a piece of her mind. But she just turned 17 and her adoptive mother is very protective of her. And though she's unlike most teenagers, she still has the issue that she falls in love to fast and falls to hard. The new king is determined to keep her away. She must be far away or dead. His son is extremely attractive and twice as decieving. Be careful who you trust because everything is not as it seems and some people aren't who they say.

The kingdom had fallen. King Fredric was dead as were his 2 sons, Benjamin and Isaac. His wife, Queen Abigail, had just given birth to a daughter and now the Queen herself was sick. Villagers everywhere were sick. A plague had spread throughout the entire kingdom, killing whole villages and leaving no survivors. Before long, the kingdom would collapse and cease to exist. Of course this was the plan. Two figures stood engulfed in the shadows as they watched the horrifying scene. A man pushing a cart began coughing for no apparent reason and then fell to the ground dead. It was scary. Too scary. The villagers knew someone was behind this and so did the Queen. A young girl ran to the grass and started dry heaving. No amount of comfort from her mother could stop her tears and pain. Her mother pulled her close, begging God to save her daughter, but it was too late and the child went limp in her mother's arms. A maidservant watched from the castle, a tear running down her cheek as she watched the poor mother. She knew how it felt to lose your child. Her own son had fallen victim to the sickness when he was only a week old. She feared for the young Princess now, knowing if she wasn't moved she too would catch the deadly sickness. The Queen knew this as well. "Marie! Come in here." The Queen yelled with what little strength she had left. "Please take my daughter and put your son in her place. Leave the kingdom. Please save my daughter." She started crying and Marie tried to comfort her. She picked up the new-born from its crib and held her close. "What's her name?" Marie asked. "Alexandria Rose" the Queen whispered with her dying breath. Then she stopped breathing and lay still on the bed. "Alexandria Rose, I hope you'll make it" Marie whispered. She started running to the kitchen and lay the Princess in her son's crib. Then, she picked up her poor child and took him back to the Princess' crib. "I love you Jacob. Wait for me in Heaven." She took one last look at the late Queen before she went to fetch the Princess. With the Princess sleeping in her arms, she ran from the kingdom, leaving all she ever knew behind to die and be buried by years of debris and rain. There was no turning back. She was now the Princess' adopted mother. What a job this would be.

Should I continue this story? Tell me what you think! Like with Keeping Secrets, enough positive feedback and I will!

<3 Sierra