Keeping Secrets- Should I continue?

I deleted the book but I have the chapter I wrote. Should I continue it?

My name is Kasey Malfoy. Now before you jump to conclusions about how I act, you should know who my real parents are. My mother, Elizabeth Percaviel, is just another everyday witch. My father, Indroy Lestrange, is the cousin of mass murderer Sirius Black. His sister, Bellatrix Lestrange, made them famous. In a bad way though. You see, when I was very young, about 5 months old, my aunt Bellatrix kidnapped my parents and tortured them for information about the Order of the Phoenix. The Order was an organization working against the Dark Lord and his Death Eaters. Aunt Bella was a big supporter of the Dark Lord, as are Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy. I have kept these secrets from my “twin” Draco ever since that dreadful night, June 5 1985, my 5th birthday.

Ironically enough, Draco’s birthday is also June 5th. But we were born to different parents, though we were raised together. On our 5th birthday, while we were celebrating, Aunt Bella knocked on the door at Malfoy Manor. It was a rainy night and a light mist covered the ground. My aunt asked to talk to me. Narcissa came to get me and I followed her to the door, my hand holding the bottom of her dress. Aunt Bella looked at me taking in the sight of her brother’s daughter. I had the same whitish hair as Draco and dark brown eyes. Many times now I’ve been told they look black, like a black hole, and they certainly have the evilness and hatred in them. Bella seemed pleased with my looks because she smiled evilly. Then she asked Narcissa if she could talk to me outside. Narcissa grabbed a black waterproof cloak and draped it around my shoulders, pulled up the hood and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed the edge of the cloak and nervously followed my aunt outside and on to the street.

“Now Kasiandra, I’m going to tell you the truth about your past. You must understand I had to escape Azkaban and will most likely be caught. I’m not quite sure why I did this for you, my brother’s stupid daughter. Well, where shall I begin? When you were younger, your parents fought against the greatest wizard of all time, the Dark Lord. They were in an organization called the Order. I served the Dark Lord and he needed information. I went to your house and tortured your parents for it.” I begin crying. “Stop crying, you idiot. Anyway, you were given to me and I gave you to the Malfoy’s who raised you as though you were Draco’s twin. Now, you better not tell anyone what I told you. I know where you live and you might just have a tiny little slip and lose your mind.” She smiled evilly and began laughing. Suddenly two men were beside her. They grabbed her arms and disappeared. Walking back inside, I wiped off my tears and smiled at my fake family.

Tell me what you think! If I get enough positive feedback, I will continue it!

<3 Sierra