0.2

Screaming the name Juno while running through a crowded area may not have been my best idea, especially when I've got a raging giant behind me. Yeah, maybe screaming help would be more effective, but it is too late to start now though; I've already got half the people on the street giving me weird looks.

"Where the fuck is the munchkin?" He roared from behind me, I squeaked and went from running to sprinting past people, I shoved a few behind me to try and stop Godzilla (as Juno named him), but I have to agree, the name is literally perfect for him. Bulging muscles, pale bald head, and beady eyes that look like they can fry you alive by a single glare.

He didn't even care if there was a person in front of him, he just jumped over them. Quite terrifying actually, especially when you're running away from him, so in other words, I think I need to rewrite my entire will, and cross out Elliot.

I really do hope Juno didn't murder him yet, I want to be there so I can hide behind Elliot's height. Maybe Juno didn't kill him, I can't hear any sirens yet... that is a good thing, right? 

A loud groan come from behind me but I didn't look back,  hopefully Godzilla didn't trample someone, because I'm pretty sure I'd like to not see the end of his boot anytime soon.

I squealed once again when I felt something brush against my back, and pushed my legs faster, because of that, I stopped my incisive screaming and focused on not getting stomped on, or getting pancake-a-fied by a huge man, named after a terrorist lizard. I passed a few more people whom jumped out of the way before screaming once they saw who was behind me and I ran straight towards the City Park.

I stopped straight in my tracks once my feet weren't on pavement anymore, I paused for two reasons. One of them being the obvious, there was a family of little butterflies flying in front of me, their vibrantly coloured wings glinted slightly and they fluttered about. Secondly, I couldn't run anymore, my legs ached, and I needed a breath... or a few lungfuls of air. Or was it the other way around? Same way, I don't like running in the morning.

Why did Juno have to go on a rampage? If she didn't do that, I wouldn't have to run. Speaking of Juno, where is she? She could't have gotten that far...  Well, I'll find her eventually, I took a quick glance around the park and found that there was a person with the exact same shade of pastel blue hair as she had, but this person was sitting on a swing, with her legs crossed and was too engrossed in her phone.

Juno is the outdoors-y type, she kicked me in the shins once because I was on my laptop for too long, and she was bored as hell.

I bent down slowly, and put my hands on my knees, trying to regain my breath quickly. "Clover?" I looked up and my grey-ish eyes met a pair of stronger ones. 

Yup, definitely Juno. Except it is odd that she's on her phone. I nodded slowly and jogged over to her, my lungs protested in pain but I ignored it, until I reached the red swing set, that was rusting over. "Thank you so much for leaving me to explain to everyone why Godzilla and Hulk almost started World War three in a coffee shop."

She gave me a cheeky grin before shrugging. "I figured you and your "brilliant" mind could figure a way out and Elliot messed with my hair, revenge was on its way."

"My mind came up with something equivalent to what an alien would say," I replied bluntly, she bit her bottom lip and her eyes sparked with amusement. "Hey! It's not my fault I suck under pressure. You've seen the last time that happened. I spilled punch over your cousin."

"He never quite recovered..." Juno broke off and stared at the sky, "If you want to find Elliot, you'll need to play by my rules."

"Your rules? I don't think I'd like to stab someone with a pencil to find out what my next 'clue' will be, J," I spoke slowly.