Chapter 3~

[Y/N] P.O.V~

Livi dragged you to under the stairway which leads to the third floor. He stared at you with pleading eyes, thinking the same thing you have been thinking all day. Why has fate brought you two together again?
You started sobbing, not realising drops of a salty substance had been dripping down your cheeks, towards your chin.

? P.O.V~

I heard sobbing coming from outside my homeroom class. I instantly notice that it is a girls weak sob. I swiftly take off from my seat and out the wide open metal door. I turn left, right, left again to see where the sobbing is coming from. I speed left toward the staircase, I find a girl that looks about the same age as me with [H/C] locks of hair hanging in her face as drips of her tears spill down from her face onto the floor. I turn to look at the little brat next to her, he looked like a ducking 8 year old, there is no way a shitty little brat is in highschool. Not caring what age he is, I grip him by the collar and turn him around to face me. He looked at me surprised and with a bit of sympathy still in his dark blue orbs from the brat crying on the floor. She was looking at us like we were aliens from another planet.
I stare at him and I realise he is in my same homeroom class as me and same with the crying brat.
I don't let that get to me as I punch him right on his nose and send him flying right across the floor to the opposite wall.
He stands up with a smirk on his face. He lets out a sigh and runs straight towards me with full speed, I realised that if I got hit in the head with that blow, I would be out for a few hours. I get ready to dodge and maybe land another hit on him. Just before he reaches me the brat that was crying only a few minutes ago was now running full speed towards us, intending to get punched by us to stop us hitting each other. That plan works much more well than planned for her. She stops running right in between us and get hit by the black haired brat in the right shoulder and before I could stop my kick, it lands right in her stomach. I hear a loud cracking sound and realise it must have been one of her ribs.
She suddenly drops limp. I 'tch' and walk off, just looking over my shoulder to make sure the black haired brat takes her to the infirmary. To my surprise he doesn't even move but just looks at me with a pissed off face. 'What did I even do? It was his fault for making her cry in the first place!' I thought.
"What is your name?" The conscious brat shouted.
" You should give your name before asking someone else's name brat. Did your parents ever teach you manners?"
He was silent for a second before responding.
"Apparently not but my name is Livius so now could you tell me your name?"
He said in a peeved voice.
"Your full name?" I replied.
"None of your business."
He answered back straight away.
"Weren't you listening during the introductions at the start if class?" I said back.
"Weren't you?"
I stayed silent. After a while I answered.
"Levi Ackerman." I said proudly.
"Well I will be taking [Y/N] to the infirmary now." He said with a hint of annoyance. He walked away and after a few minutes he was no longer in sight with the girl being carried bridal style in his arms.
I then noticed the scene had attracted quite a few people by now. I glared daggers at them until a girl that towered over me came up to me and said.
"What did you do to [Y/N]???? She might have died from that!!"
"Look it is none of your business so keep out of it!"
"It is so my business!! She is my best friend and I can't afford for her to get hurt when I could have stopped her from getting dragged out of the room." She replied, her voice a bit shaky.
I trudged out of the hallway, back to my homeroom to finish eating lunch when I heard another shout from the hallway to find her standing there with an angered look on her face.
"You can't just almost kill my best friend and just walk away like that! You are coming to the infirmary whether you like it or not!" She shouted.
Before I had a chance to reply she dragged me out of the hallway with inhuman strength, towards the infirmary.

Chloe's P.O.V~

'Crap I haven't drank anything for 4 days, I hope I don't loose control like that other time. I better find something or someone quick now or at least soon.'
I halt in the waiting room outside of the two separate rooms with a bed in each of them. I look at Levi with bloodthirsty eyes and he looks back at me shocked. I feel my eyes turn crimson red and Levi's shock getting even more deep, his usual frown and furrowed eyebrows replaced by his eyebrows twitching from their usual spot and his frown replaced by his lips tightly pressed together. I feel my fangs sharpening and growing, the bloodthirsty feeling growing stronger. Before I know it I take Levi's neck and bend down and dig my fangs straight into his clean skin on his neck. I feel the emotion filled blood seep though the puncture holes of his neck into my mouth and down my throat. I can't stop myself from taking more and more. His blood is so irresistible I can't stop until I hear one of the doors of the room with the infirmary beds open. I quickly turn around to find [Y/N] standing there as shocked as Levi. I wipe my chin and mouth with my white sleeve, instantly regretting doing that, leaving a dark red bloodstain on it. [Y/N] starts to fall limp but I run and catch her, moving swiftly with my vampire speed. I then realise she didn't faint from what she saw, it was her wounds, they were getting worse...