Chapter 2~

[Y/N] P.O.V~

The sun slid through the curtains in the room, waking you up from your deep sleep. You checked your alarm clock, it read 6:19 am. You weren't one bit tired so you slid out of bed to feel the cold morning air on your [S/C] legs and arms.
You walked into the kitchen and drank a refreshing glass of water before turning around to the pantry to look for something that is suitable to have for breakfast. You ended up having a strawberry and mango smoothie that was filling and nutritious and gave a great start to the day. You went back into your warm bedroom and got your new school uniform (the one that Hiyori Iki wears in highschool) and ironed the creases out of it, to make sure to give a good impression on the first day.
You got ready for the day (did your usual getting ready for school routine). You checked the big [F/C] clock hanging on my kitchen wall, it read 6:58 am, you had no idea of what to do so you decided on going for a small jog around the block.

Time Skip (7:40 am)~

You got back from your morning jog pumped up and ready for the day but the jog itself was pretty uneventful. You fixed up your [H/C] hair and went outside to wait for Chloe. You sat on a bench and started to hum a tune that your mum used to sing to you when you were a little baby to get you to calm down or go to sleep (pick one that your mum used to sing to you or if you don't have any that come to mind just pick a random song that could be used as a lullaby). You felt drowsy from the song and fell sound asleep like a baby.

Dream~
[Y/N] P.O.V~

It was beautiful day for the beach. The sky was crystal blue and the water reflected the same blue. You went into the chilly water while your parents were back at the shoreline talking. You went into ankle deep water, knee deep water, waist deep water, chest deep water.
Suddenly the furious current swept you out into deep water where there was no hope of getting saved or swimming back to shore as you could barely see the shoreline. You focused my breathing and floated, waiting for the threatening current to take you in to shore soon. The water soon started to become choppy and took you out even further, into the rich blueness that surrounded you already. You started to flail around like a helpless seal stuck in a net.
You soon found yourself underwater, no where near the surface. Down there it looked peaceful as if it wasn't a troublesome place at all and it never meant to hurt you or anyone. Suddenly a figure jumped out of the blue with a strong navy blue fish like tail. He had black hair with a tinge of blue, darkish blue with a hint of purple eyes. He realised that you couldn't breathe so he made a signal of a cross on your forehead with his thumb but he was too naive to know what would happen. You turned into one of his kind, you had a slim [F/C] tail that shone in the light of the sea.
You could move swiftly in the water, your tail moving as free as a snakes. You could feel the salt water churn through your body making you feel as alive as ever. 
You saw the young boy's face have a shocked expression on it as he swiftly swam away as fast as he could. You couldn't think about him now!
You swam up to the surface, breaking the now calm water. Breathing the dry and distasteful air after breathing water hurt your lungs for a few seconds after you dispersed from the water. You found that you had drifted far away from the shore but you could still barely see it. For some reason you weren't fazed at all that you was half fish or if you would ever go back to your former self. You decided to swim back to the rock pools so no one would see you and you would just say that you wandered over to the rock pools from the water to your parents.
You got to the rock pools and you pulled yourself out of the sea onto the burning hot sand. You just then realised that if anyone would see you, you would get examined or even dissected. You hid your bottom half of your body under the sand so if someone walked by they wouldn't notice, they would just think you are building a sandcastle on your 'legs'.
You saw your parents on the beach just realising you had disappeared and they started to panic. You felt a thud of guilt in your chest as they probably thought you drowned. Without even thinking you uncovered your 'legs' and discovered they were back to normal.
You wondered if it was just a hallucination but you knew deep in your gut it wasn't but something that probably no one else has seen that phenomenon.