Reasons Why I Love You II

6. You never ran out of surprises.

"Seriously Kim?!" I want to hide my anger but I just can't. It all came out as I confront her.

"Oh beastmode baby?" she asked laughing. She was about to hug me but I stepped backward, raising one of my eyebrows.

"Ay seryoso pala?" she's annoying, she can't be serious even in this kind of conversation. "Ano bang problema?"

"Wow! You don't really know what the problem is? Wow! You never fail to impress me Kim Fajardo." i tried my best to give all the sarcasm I can so she knows.

"Okaaaay, I'm clueless babe spill it please"

I tried to calm a little bit so I can just tell her what the problem really is 'cause now I feel like I am a bomb that will explode anytime.

"Guess who cancelled an anniversary dinner with her girlfriend next week?"

"Okay, I will try to guess it right. It's me?"

"Wow! Impressive again Kim Fajardo, you just got it right!" i said with the hint of 'It is not funny Kim Fajardo' on my tone.

"Okay let me explain"

"No! I didn't asked you to do so."

"Baby naman.." she tried to hold my hands but of course I didn't let her.

"No! Don't you.. baby me. I had enough Kim. Bakit di mo nalang sinabi sa akin? Like 'hey cyd i really don't feel celebrating our anniversary let's cancel it' para alam ko diba"

"No, hindi kasi ganun yun.."

"No! Just..... don't speak! Naiinis ako! You should've said na ayaw mo magcelebrate...." I didn't finished what I am about to say I felt her lips crashed on mine, and it lasted for a minute.

I became speechless after the kiss. I just stared at her who's smiling at me.

"Okay now it's my time to talk. Yes everything you said is true, except with that I don't want to celebrate our anniversary. It's our third anniversary for god's sake."

"Then why?!"

"Because I am just thinking of a greater celebration. Out of town trips for a month, i hope it is really do okay with you." I am speechless. I did nothing but hug her.

"You're welcome and I love you too"

7. With you, a special day won't be forgotten.

Today's our last day here in Tagaytay, and also our 3rd anniversary as a couple.

September 18, a special day to be remembered. I will never regret that this day has happened to us, that 3 years ago from this day I finally said yes to her. She's the highlight of my life so far.

I opened my eyes, expecting some surprises when I stand up. But I saw nothing but a normal and plain hotel room. I am a bit disappointed but I just shrugged that thought in my mind.

I looked for my girlfriend or even just a note left if she went out, but i saw nothing. I was about to go text her until I heard some noises inside the cr. I knew it was her.

"Oh, gising ka na pala!" she said as she go near me. She kisses my forehead, and I feel secured.

"Ligo ka na babe, para makakain na tayo sa baba. It's going to be a long day for us" I stare at her trying to read her. She was just busy fixing her hair, but maybe she felt i wasn't moving so she looked back at me.

"May problema ba Cyd?" I shook my head. She smiles at me before looking back at the mirror.

"Kim?" I called her.