Chapter 1

Naruto looked at the picture of team 7 with hateful eyes. His bright sky blue eyes were replaced with dull sapphire blue with foxlike pupils. Instead of the bright orange jumpsuit, Naruto wore a dark gray long-sleeved shirt with a black short-sleeved shirt over it, black Anbu pants with black calf-length sandals and black fingerless gloves.
In his hands was his headband and the other was a kunai knife. Unhesitatingly, Naruto carved a long, deep line across the leaf symbol and ties the headband on his forehead. 'We're leaving Kurama,' Naruto called out in his head. 'It's about time we leave this pitiful village." Kurama's deep voice boomed loudly in Naruto's head. Naruto tossed his headband on his pillow. He silently left his apartment and ran in the shadows to the gates in a blinding speed.

The giant gates that led outside of the village came in view. 'Nothing can stop me now!'
A flash of yellow ran through the gates, past the sleeping guards. Naruto stopped suddenly as the small, timid frame of Hinata Hyuga stood in front of him. What caught Naruto's eyes was the backpack on her back and her clothes: A black jacket, several sizes too big, black shorts that reached her knees, and black sandals that reached her shins. "Why are you here Hinata?" Naruto asked. She stayed silent for a moment and said, "I-I wa-wanted to come w-w-with you. We can both tr-travel together so you won't b-be alone. O-only if you want to o-of course."
Naruto was in deep thought for a moment and said, "Alright, but from now on we will create a new Village Hidden while finding other ninjas to join and make my so called brother and friends regret ruining my life."
Hinata was silent, but simply nodded with a small smile.

"Alrighty then lets go." Naruto ran of ahead with Hinata beside him. After a long silent moment of running, Naruto stopped and Hinata stopped as well. "Hinata why do you want to come with me?" Naruto asked curiously. Hinata's face turned scarlet and said, "I-it's because I..um....I...I love you."
Naruto's eyes widen and his cheeks reddened. "You do?" Naruto asked.
"Y-yes. I-I've felt t-this way for a very long time." She said shyly. "Hinata,"
"Y-yes?" Hinata asked, worried. Naruto hugged Hinata and whispered quietly into her ear, "I love you too."
Hinata was surprised from the hug and what Naruto had just said, but she hugged him back tightly yet gently in a reassuring embrace. Naruto pulled back; his eyes were a luminous bright sky blue again and were filled with love and warmth. "Hinata will you be my wife when we are old enough and start a family with me?" He walked asked with a voice filled with hope. Hinata's eyes widen in surprise, but she simply smiled a small smile, nodded and whispered, "Yes."
His face brightened in pure joy and happiness. Naruto leaned to Hinata's lips and gave a light kiss and Hinata kissed him back lightly. He pulled back and stared at Hinata with loving eyes and whispered, almost silently, "Thank you."