Grace

I might not be a great writer but hear me out. Some of you will think what I'm a about to say is   a lie, but those who have lived at Kayai or for those who have herd the stories about that place know what I'm talking about.
A young boy lived with his grandmother in a village near a river and at the other side of the river was a mountain. Everyone would go to swim at the river especially when it's flooded, people use to also get water for bathing and drinking from the river. People knew and where constantly told never to go to the river after 6pm or at night time, the river literally had some sort of evil that would appear at night time until morning. One time a lady was possessed and dragged floating in air from her house to the river as she was screaming and shouting the river swallowed her up. Real story it wasn't the first and last time that happened.
Days later as the young boy came from the mountain going on his way home he found himself being drag to the river as he screamed and cried calling out for help, he turned around
and suddenly he saw from a distance three sheep with black faces and legs standing in air above the water of the river, the sheep were talking as the boy was being dragged in air towards them. It was like the body of the boy was possessed by those sheep. The boy stated calling out God for help and God answered. The boy was shifted home.
I am who I am by the Grace of God therefore don't judge me for you do not know what I've been through