News

For those​ curious about the "HIM" here is a little picture to sate your cravings.

It has been almost a week after the accident. Taylor was getting anxious on getting her car back. The guy, Damien promised her it was going to be by this weekend. They got along just fine but Taylor was just missing Andy and wished he could call her back. The phone was out of service after the first call and her cell was just not getting the line it deserves. She ass totally cut off all the possible method for people to contact her. Vice versa.

The loneliness crept in and Damien was trying to make her stay comfortable. She learnt that he was an ex-Navy seal who decided to retire after 5 years of service. He now ran his own machine gun related business and he owned most of the land surrounding the house. They talked at every possible opportunities and he learnt her background and also relationship with Andy. That's when she noticed the tic he had in his jaw whenever Andy name is mentioned. So she decided it would be best for her to leave as soon as possible to avoid any misunderstanding with Damien.

She had a lot going on in her mind that she didn't even notice that Damien had entered the house looking drenched in the heavy rain pour outside. Another stupid reason why the line went bad to worse.

"Where did you go? You wasn't here when i woke up." Taylor asked while watching him shake off water from his hair. Damn it was sexy. But not enough to make her forget about Andy.

He paused for a while looking at her, which she noticed quite often.
"I went to check on the car"
Something in her heart was telling his was lying. But she thought she was being paranoid but if he was lying then he is a damn good actor for not showing it of.

"When is it going to be done?"

"He said maybe another week, its hard to get supplies when it is raining down here" He said walking further down the aisle and turn on the coffee maker.

"I thought you said it was gonna be done by this week? Never Mind. Do you know any cab service to get me out of town?" Taylor asked clearly disappointed.

"This is not LA Taylor. We don't get that around here. Just wait, its just another week." He half heartedly told her.

She didn't reply me and went upstairs to get her phone. The rain died down a little and hopefully she would have luck in getting line tonight. Her phone screen was definitely ruined from the crash, but the phone is still usable.

Her lucky angel must have been guarding her. She got the line for the first time during her whole stay. She received tons of notification which read RIP Taylor.

She guessed her friends might be thinking her disappearance was a joke. She decided to call Andy but then the line went to the operator who told her that her number was terminated. That shocked the hell out of her. Why would anyone terminate her number. The most important thing is that how could someone even do that without her authorization. She decided that she will just ask Damien to get her a new number soon.

She begun of open up her pending notifications and her mouth gaped open.
"Ex girlfriend of singer/actor Andy Langnot died in a terrible accident"
And her face was right on the picture, so was her all burnt car.
This must have been a mistake.
She didn't think too much before running down stairs and saw Damien cooking dinner.

"I know you must be starving and bumbed about your car. So I made us dinner. Your favourite Mac and cheese plus oriental chicken wings, give me 5 minutes to get this plated."
He was so focused on the plating that he didn't see her fuming face. She saw the time and knew it was gonna be Daily Bulletin on the TV soon.  She knew that because that was the one show she avoided at all cost. And now she needed to show more than ever to update on her surrounding events.

She walked to the Tv and found no remote for it. "Where is the fucking remote Damien?" Now that she realised Damien had full control over switching the TV on and particularly avoided the Bulletin.

"What's wrong Tay? Why are you mad. You can  watch the Tv later. Now come have dinner with me"

"Just on the damn thing right now, I need to watch the news."

"No, come on you don't even watch the news, lets just have dinner okay?" He didn't wait for her answer and grabbed her hand to the kitchen.

She managed to pull away and manually switch on the Tv. Just on time, the news report flashes in. Her heart sank when she saw her photo was on display and the reporter claiming she was dead in the accident. People were flooding the accident location and made a memorial for her"

She looked at Damien.
"Explain this"