Disturbance

The door that led out of my room wasn't locked anymore. Instead it was wide open all the time now. It always surprised me every time I woke up. But that wasn't all of the surprises I experience every time I wake from my slumber. Finding Dennis next to me almost everyday was somewhat comforting. Although there was many lovely surprises it always ended with a terrible morning sickness. Everything got worse day by day. Uneasy feelings fill my body as my body slowly wakes up. I was 10 weeks into my pregnancy and I watch as my stomach grew by itself.

I was still able to hide the fact that I was pregnant but I knew that I wouldn't last for long. Still it never dawned on me yet that I'm going to be a mother to a girl or a boy. How would I be able to raise a child let alone balance everything else I have to do. Only if I somehow manage to get back to the world.

It's desolate here. A town is miles away. No air traffic flies over this area. If I still wanted to escape, how would I? I have no communication nor any transportation to any nearby town. The car that is parked outside is my only option. But the keys are no where to be found. I'm sure Dennis has them somewhere.

I was slowly stared to get treated better. Daily meals and I would be able to roam freely around this house. Although if Patricia were to ever come into the light I would have to pretend I was still locked up in the room. My thin face slowly turned back to its normal size. Now being more heathy and more energetic.

Just as my body started to wake up and the morning sickness slowly rolling in saying it's hello's. I stand up walking down stairs for a glass of water. I hear a door open and close. Nervous that this might be Patricia I place the glass back down and as quickly as I can I run back up to my room closing the door. I feel lightheaded as I collapse on the soft bed beneath me.

A light sound of heels is heard coming up the stairs. It's Patricia.

I sit up as I look at the door that slowly opens revealing Patricia.
"Well aren't you a special girl," She hisses as she walks closer to me.

"So innocent. Never exposed to real hardship," she says as she takes a seat next to me. "Such a waste," she hisses again bushing my hair behind my ear. I flinch at her touch not understanding why she's so nice to me now.

"Let's make this easy, dear. Close your eyes and put out your arm," Patricia smiles. There's something about it that is unsettling. I close my eyes and put out my arm just like how she told me to. I take a quick peak to see a syringe get pulled out of her pocket with a clear liquid already placed inside of it. I jolt away as I crawl to the other side of the bed. She stands up looking annoyed at me. She tries to hide the plastic syringe behind her sleeve but I have a feeling whatever it is. It will most likely kill me. I stand up facing the lunatic.

"Now now, Casey. Remember what I said. Make this easy," she says in a calm voice. She jolts toward me as I flitch. She corners me as she slowly walks closer and closer to me.
"Shh, shhhh," she hums as I feel warm tears slide with my face every time I blink.
"You're looking healthier. And more fatter," she says suspiciously.

"Please, Patricia. Don't do this," I whimper as she waves the syringe in my face.
"Why so defensive darling? Are you hiding something from me?" She warns as I feel the cold metal needle placed on top of my skin. Not penetrating it yet.

"My, you're pregnant. Tell me dear, did this happen while you were here or did you just waltz right in here carrying a child," she asks. I don't despond as the tears quickens and it gets harder to breathe as my anxiety kicks in.

"Is Dennis the one who is responsible," she asks in a cold voice. She tilts her head trying to read my facial expression.
"I'm afraid Dennis won't be able to save you this time. No wonder he is so defensive lately. It's because of you," she hisses.
"This won't kill you. But it will give me time to hide you from Dennis while we, talk things out."

Just as she says that she injects it into my arm. Feeling as the medicine rushes into my bloodstream I start to feel tired.
"Sweet dreams," she says before I slide onto the ground. Slowly everything around me turning a shade of black.

I wake up from whatever Patricia injected me with. 
My head pounding as my eyes adjust to the low light. I find myself in a small room. This isn't even a room. There's nothing in it. Just the concrete walls and floors. There's no door. I look above me to see wooden barn doors. I'm outside. In some sort of storage. Now when I recall on what Patricia has told me. She was going to talk to Dennis about something? But what? I've already got him on my side.

This was an even worse hell hole for me. Absolutely in one of the most confined and uncomfortable place ever.
I try and make myself comfortable in the confined space only finding it comfortable to lean up against the cement. Oh how am I going to get out of here.

Sorry for this shitty writing. I'm going to rant a bit which will explain almost everything.
I'm literally about done with dumb boys. No this isn't a breakup. Mk bruh you don't go posting stuff that you don't know what to do when you in person are a funny charismatic guy. So I try and help you and you call me totally offensive stuff. Like bruh how do we know if you're joking or not. Don't call me a bitch because I tried helping 😂 it doesn't hurt me if you tell me to kill myself lol. Unlike you I have a brain that filters out hate. Go to anger management.

But sorry for that rant. I just needed to get it out of my system. I'm wondering what is going to happen next? Having a great time writing this and i hope you guys are enjoying reading it!

Vote and comment your ideas and opinions! Follow me so you know when I make updates! Add this book to your library so you'll always know when I update.

(Ps. Not going to be updating for a few days. Not until I feel better about this whole situation. My mind honestly doesn't do well with anxiety and stress)

Love you all!
-llvevo