Chapter 6

(A/N: I'm gonna put another A/N into this chapter where I want you to start the song, because it really makes the scene XD Thanks for reading)

Chapter 6

Jett’s POV

I’M SICK OF THIS BASTARD!

I have never been so infuriated in my entire life!

I want to just rip his pretty little head off, because not only is he touching Vixon as much as he possibly can; he’s ignoring Kim, which is upsetting her.

Not that I care if he touches Vixon, I just don’t like it when my sister’s being treated like shit because of some pretty boy douche bag that only knows how to think with his god damn penis!

Mother fucking fuck!

To be honest, I nearly hit him! I really wanted to, but Vixon stopped me in my tracks with a cold glare. I hadn’t stopped sighing since.

“There’s a gas station up ahead, they’ll have an ATM” Kyle spoke up, looking sideways at Vixon for a split second, smirking at him in the passenger seat.

Once again, Kim’s chest fell; a small sigh escaped her lips as she rested her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her and glared a hole through Kyle’s head.

“You know what, I’m sick of your bullshit fuck face! Stop the god damn car!” I bellowed, having enough of him and his crap. He slammed his foot down on the brake and smirked back at me, “What’s the problem, Jett?” he purred, looking sincere for Vixon’s sake, I’m sure.

“You are my problem ass wipe! You’ve been ignoring my sister since we got in this piece of shit, yet you can’t keep your hands to yourself with him? I’m out of here, and I’m taking Kim with me. Vixon… do whatever the fuck you want” I growled, throwing the car door open. I tugged Kim out with me and slammed the door closed; I ripped the boot open and pulled out Kim’s suitcases.

She stood quietly by my side, looking scared and feeble; I closed the boot roughly and stood back from the road, pulling Kim into my arms.

“Get off of me!” I heard Vixon scream as a drop of water fell onto my cheek. The heavens opened up and I dropped my arm from around Kim, ripping the passenger side door open to see Kyle roughly trying to keep a struggling Vixon in the car. “You heard him, get your hands off of him before someone gets hurt!” I growled, snagging Vixon around the waist, I pulled him out into the rain and pushed him towards Kim who had retrieved his duffle bag.

I stormed around the car and Kyle, being foolish, met me halfway at the hood of the car. I glared at him, level to his eyes; he smirked and raised his eyebrow, “Do you seriously think he tried to leave for you? He left for your sister, not you” he barked a laugh in the now pouring rain.