Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Vixon’s POV

My heart ached like a thousand knives had been ploughed into my chest, and I knew it was because of the deep emotions that Jett had ignited in my soul.

I had to resist the feelings right?

I had promised on my sister’s dying body that I would not love again.

“Vixon!” I hear Kim hiss, but I ignored her, knowing that she’s probably just sleep-talking. “Vixon! You awake?” she whispered again and I turned around, propping myself up on my elbows to look at her, “yes! I am awake!” I growled, my eyes flashing towards Jett to see if we woke him up; he laid, head at the bottom of the bed with his ass sticking up in the air, snoring lightly.

What a cute snore! My conscience popped up, making my jump slightly.

It’s so not the time to coo over how cute his snore is… it is pretty sweet though huh?

Hehe, definitely!

“Don’t worry about him; if he wakes up then he wakes up. Who cares anyway; he’s an asshole. Anyway, back to my point; what was that when we got here? What happened to your ‘no boys’ rule? I don’t know if you know this, but he is a boy!” Kim raved seriously, glaring at me.

“Of course I know he’s a boy… and I don’t know what it was. He was soaked and my body started acting before I could think of what I was doing… but when he touched me… I don’t know, it just felt like it did before Alec… like everything was normal and I revelled in the feeling of being normal again… he made me feel loved again…” I trailed off, trying to explain to myself, more than to her.

My eyes slid away from her and onto Jett’s sleeping form, he seemed so peaceful, but strong at the same time. I knew this feeling all too well; it was the feeling of loving someone, and I didn’t want to feel this all over again.

I new that I would only get hurt again, because once again, I was falling for a bad boy.

“I know you would never even consider breaking anyone’s heart, let alone my brother’s, but my brother has a tendency to get himself in too deep with someone that doesn’t feel the same way, so if you don’t have feelings for my brother… let him down sooner rather than later… I don’t wanna see him get hurt again… not like the last time…” Kim trailed off and my interest peaked and my ears perked up, “w-what happened last time?” I don’t want to be nosy, but if I’m getting these feelings, I may as well try to know the guy completely before I let myself get in too deep.

See… you’re considering it…

Leave!

Whatever you say, I was just stating a very valid fact.