chapter -4 Pablo .. stay

Cassie POV :

as I walked into my room and Whitney admired herself all i could think of was how every time Pablo came close to me my heart fluttered and my voice went crockery and I would stutter and to make it worse he was topless after we ate the perfect meal homemade pizza with some weird source and bread Troy called Whitney and she left the kitchen me and Pablo was alone.

" so did you enjoy my meal" " yhh it was really cool your very talented ill tell mum so you can cook sometimes" " nahh dont worry about it "" no your really good though" " so are you " "I only have one specialty and its being a down right slut" " don't call your self that your a lady" " only you think so pablo " " i think alot of you Cassie " then he came up to me and kissed me his hands slid around my waist and i thought by the next hour i would be in bed with him but after 5 minutes he let go and said  "hey im late already and my roommate will start complaining" um is thats it .. no sex no forplay " wait ! i ran to him a kissed him touching his body his hands slowly ...very slowly went under my top i started bringing my tongue then i broke apart then said "my rooms upstairs" " I'm sorry as much as i want to stay i really want to go" "please babe .. please"" I'm sorry miss i really need to go" as i watched him leave i felt depressed Whitney was still on the phone to Troy and i had to go school tomorrow sex was the only with that would relieve me . I called david an old fuck buddy and told him to make his wasy here i could not be bothered i just wanted to be stress free. When David arrived we went strait to one of the spar rooms david was licking and sucking my breast with his two fingers were in my vigina as i groaned he started humping me then he started to lick me out i just lay there then herd a sound of a door . shit . i knew it was not my parents my dad was in germany and my mum was in maiami i pushed david off me and put on a rob and went down stairs and pablo was standing right there . double shit. " hello miss im sorry but i left my keys somewere i just needed to get it .. was you about to take a dip in the pool" what did he mean then i rememberd my dressing gown " umm yyhhh im just waiting for whitney" after he got his keys he smiled my knees went nobbly . " well ima be on my way ill see you next week" "byee " as he closed the door david came behind me slithering his hands around my waist " David im not really feeling it can u leave please " " what the fuck you cant just do that Cassie " " David please i feel sick" " alright but your playing a sick joke i dont want to be involved init okay " " bye David as he left my house i ran up to my room and i felt close to tears first Ryan got a girl preggers and Pablo rejected me fuck  ,my life was slowly starting to gain shape ommoro i had to be the biggest slut and make my name known around the stupid school its the only reason i went.

Whitney POV:

As me and Cassie got ready for school we had bitch coming through all over our fave with out 5 inch heals and short dresses and our red lipstick bold eyeliner think mascara and boobs pushed up high as we came out of Cassie's care people stopped , i felt like i was in a movie as we went down the corridor Gail and Clair was staring actually gail was on her phone and clair mouth was wide open as i passed her i said babe close your mouth or more rubbish will enter it a blow her a kiss and walked with cassie a twist in our hips when we reached the girls toilet we fell about laughing it was soo funny. " did you see that bitches face" i cried " yepp shes one ugly cunt hmmm who does he like or have a crush on " " Jason Dillon the football head guy thingy  hes alright but i think hes a virgin hes to nice " "Whitney just because he is nice dont mean .. " Whitney face was total confusion i laughed and said comon as we was leaving Sophia came running to the toilets : he ya Sophie" " its Sophia and hello Cassie  your boyfriend was here yesterday morning looking for you " " my .. my what !! ry r Ryan was looking for me" " yh and he had this other friend who was very sexy but they were talking to Clair". " Clair and ryan was talking"  shit !.