Chapter 3 - Pablo& Ryan

Cassie POV :

Ryan punched my pool man and yelled " don't touch my woman fool" and surprisingly he replied " she is mine get over it" i was stunned first Ryan called me his woman and the pool man Pablo just got up and carried on acting like my sex buddy. " pack your things and leave man she wants a real man .. which your not' Pablo pushed him out and slammed the door. after a few seconds of silence i looked at him and we started laughing . " well madam I've got a pool to clean" " hey Pablo Wait asec .. thank you i owe you big time " " its not problem madam jerks like him don't deserve a princess like you" I looked at Pablo walked to the pool and smiled to myself.after a few seconds i heard screaming and groaning I looked up my stairs and smiled to myself i had nothing to do so went into the kitchen for inspiration.

In the kitchen Pablo's shirt was on the floor then i remembered when i asked him to pretend to act like we had sex he took of his shirt her must have left it on the ground  I picked it up and walked to the pool to give it to him.

 " hey .. you left your top in the kitchen" " oops sorry i totally forgot thanks " I looked at his boys and bit my lip slightly there was slight bit of water dripping from his body i touched his chest his muscled flinched with my touch i ran my hands down his packs and breathed in deep. " sorry , sorry i don't know what came over me " " he was just staring in my eyes and whispered no problem he came closer and lowered his head then we herd a scream and jumped apart. "sorry .. again i gotta go now " " alright miss ill see you later then .." i walked out and turned back around and saw him staring i decided to wave my fingers and walk with a twist in my hips .

Clair's POV:

 Its been 3 days now Ive not seen Whitney or that's whore Cassie I'm not happy I'm fuming and all the boys are making fun of me and worse yet people are laughing at me .. IN MY FACE , HOW DARE THEY  . when i called Whitney she was in a plane to new york with Cassie and she was laughing and having fun how could she just ditch me like that when I told Gail all she said was they are lucky to go to some stupid store I'm stressing out real bad why the hell cant i think of something so she will just disappear and never come back.

" Hey you hey Sophia wait I'm calling you" " what is it Clair " " where is Cassie" " shes back from new york and she will be in school tomorrow " " how do you know " " its called a cell phone we use it to communicate " " your in a bitter mood" " nope your in my way now like i always say move ! " : uh that's just rude and .. wax ur eyebrows " as i stood in an another empty corridor i saw a door open and a boy came in he was looking around and his friend behind him was looking Bord as hell .

" can i help you ?" " um I'm looking for um my girlfriend Cassie .. Cassie Daniels do you know her i started to smile to myself " um hello I'm Clair .. Clair Davis and you are cute" " cool thanks um Cassie .. ?" " oh last i herd she went new york with Whitney . When i mentioned Whitney's name his friends eyes opened wide and said " so Cassie is with Whitney"  i smiled at him then looked at Cassie's boyfriend " whats your name again?" " oh sorry my names Ryan yhh Ryan "

Whitney POV :

I just had sex omg i just had sex and i loved it troy was so gentle He mad me feel so special but i think he noticed it was my first i may have grabbed his shoulder a bit to hard when he entered me . im now lying in the bed and he is running his hands down my waist and saying how beautiful i am . I think im in love

" yoo babe i have to go now , Ryan's gonna holla at me soon"um what the hell just happened? " um sure okay " " do you want me to call you later ?" what kind of question was he asking i just looked at him a said babe do whatever you want i got out the bed with the covers rapped around me and walked into the shower not looking at his face. " hey Whitney what did i do ??" he came into the bathroom in his boxer shorts and nothing else .. God he was sexy . " nothing troy i just need to have a shower that's .. that's all " " well I'm leaving in 10 Min's can i get a kiss goodbye please" i smiled to my self and poked my head out the shower and kissed him after he held my face and asked me " are you sure your okay" " yh baby " i replied when he left i had a good shower then came out i was secretly hoping he would be sitting on the bed but he had gone . i walked up to Cassie's room and met her on the stairs she had a dreamy look on her face " ohh did you hit it off with Ryan girl" " nope what about you and Troy" " yhh i did it but i was hoping he would like take me to dinner or something not just " " leave .. Whitney its how they work they do you then go" ' hu well that's not nice is it .. why is your face like that then" " no reason , the pool guy really stood up for me and i liked it and .. i was this close to kissing him but you made a loud noise and we jumped apart" " whoa hey hey don't blame my orgasm because u never kissed the Italian pool boy" " just get dressed i want to go and get something to eat".

Cassie POV:

I changed my clothes i was still in my bra and knickers i put on a fresh set then i slipped on ripped  jeans shorts  a white vest top and white sneakers and pulled my hair into a pony tail with a quiff  i looked at myself in my mirror then applied more eyeliner and lip-gloss.Whitney wore the same as me but let her hair hang down long and in its natural wavy curls as we left the house Pablo was putting his equipment away i told him i was going to get food to eat.

 " why there's a lot of food at your house"

' but the cooks not here and i can only do toast and beans " i said frowning i could see from the Conner of my eye that Whitney was chewing wildly on a gum and was staring at Pablo's bum

" Ill cook then when i was 12 my mum taught me how to cook but only Italian meals"

" ohh can you make pizza then" said Whitney

" sure thing but only is miss here allows me too" they was both staring at me .. " um course if you want to , but are you going to cook topless ?" " depends if you want me to" then Whitney deciding she would speak for me said " yepp she want is off and the trousers if possible babe" " the shirt is enough" i said and we walked to the kitchen .