Chapter 7

Cory’s P.O.V

I am now 3 and a half months pregnant and me and Shrek are on our way over to the doctors to get the first ultra-sound, "there is no need to worry, the baby will be fine "Shrek reassured me, I don’t know why but I’m incredibly nervous for this moment, I mean c'mon the first ultra-sound of little nugget, that’s what me and Shrek started calling the baby, "I know but I just want to see the baby now" I said Shrek lightly chuckled at me and said "the baby will be born before you know it"  I sure as hell hope so I thought.

After a few more minutes in our comfortable silence we reached the hospital for the ultra-sound, we walked in hand in hand and went up to the front desk and said we had and appointment and the lady said that the doctor would be out shortly.

Me and Shrek were only waiting for about ten minutes until a doctor came out and called our names, we followed him into the room and he told me to lay down, he said his name was doctor Clark, "so Mr Cory, how long have you been pregnant for?" he asked "I have been pregnant for about three and a half months" I replied, "ok so if I could get you to lay back down and lift up your shirt" I did as told "this may be a little cold" he said as he applied the gel stuff on my stomach, gosh a little cold this stuff is freezing.

He then put the wand thing onto my super sexy gel covered stomach and he was moving it around and on the screen was the baby, but it looks a little weird, "hmm looks like you two are having twins" doctor clerk said, omg omg we are having twins, I looked up at Shrek and smiled with tears forming in my eyes, " would you like pictures?" the doctor asked "yes please" Shrek said, "ok I will go and print off some photos whilst the nurses will clean you up" he said and walked away, the nurses came and cleaned off the gel and me and Shrek were sitting in silence waiting for the doctor to come back, once he did he handed us the photos of the ultra-sound and said congratulations and me and Shrek left the building and started making our way towards the car, once we were in the car Shrek pulled me most passionate kiss and said " I can’t believe we are going to have twins" "neither can i" i sais and we hugged and drove back home.

Nothing could ruin this perfect life of me and Shrek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok so leik omg

finally

im sorry

im useless and im only good at procrastinating

but chapter seven happened

yall should

leik

totally follow me

and vote

and comment

c'mon it only takes a minute

anyway thank you all so much for the reads 512 like thats a lot

anyway thankyall

xoxox

~hayhay