Chapter 1

Shrek's P.O.V 

It was an ugly day at my swamp, just how I like it. I was headed out to the local village to scare the shit out of all the pussy white bitches there, I was strolling through the village and listening to the beautiful sound of white bitches screaming, but I stopped dead in my tracks when I heard a ghetto ass black scream, I turned around and saw someone who just caught my eye, he was beautiful, he was about average height and was black and he looked so gorgeous.

I decided I would attempt to talk to him, so I walked up and he looked terrified, I felt so bad because I would never do anything bad to this gorgeous man, so I walked up and said "Hi, I'm Shrek, what's your name?" he looked so nervous and he couldn't talk properly but he said "I... I'm Cor... Cory" so his name was Cory, so I asked him if he would like to go eat some lunch with me, I was just hoping he would say yes, and he did, he seemed so happy that I asked him, which made me happy.

So we walked up to the nearest lunch place in the village and we sat down and ordered, during this time I got to know Cory quite well, I learnt that he has a T.V show called Cory in the House (A.N Ok lets pretend Shrek has T.V) and that he has a bitch ass ghetto sister named Raven who can read the future, but Cory was so amazing, I really am glad that we hit it off ok.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okaykay A.N well my otp is Shrek and Cory so I was like ima write a fanfic for them and hope people read it and realise that I have problems, but anywhore I know that Cory in the house stopped being made forever ago and that Shrek doesnt have t.v but you know what I have dreams so if you don't like my dreams then smd 

onions can never have to many layers 

xoxox hayhay