Walk Away

__H__E__Y__

So, my friends are being stubborn and won't help me edit this chapter. But I hope you enjoy anyways!

**********

Walk Away

**********

After four hours of pure torture, or known as shopping in my room, I was completely drained. Amelia and Faith had thrown different colors of clothing at me, then putting them back in the drawers because they didn't match my eyes or skin color. Then they would critize me about how terrible my clothing style is!

I woke up with bags under my eyes and a headache. Not my cup of tea, I'll tell you that. Amelia and Faith had to drag me out of the house by my feet. I didn't even get my fruit loops!

I'm not even kidding, I even came to school in my same clothes as yesterday because I fell asleep as Amelia and Faith were fighting on articles of clothing.

For the first three classes, they had to keep me up on my feet. So now I'm here, almost asleep in Chemistry, trying to take a test.

"Hey..psst,"a voice says behind me.

Just ignore him, Amber.

Twirling my pencil through my fingers, I re-read the question over and over again. How am I supposed to know this?

I lean back in my seat and put a random answer down. Did we even learn this?

"Amber, psssst."

How the heck did he know my name? And why does he sound familiar? Shaking my head, I look up towards the clock. It reads, 11:53. After this test I have lunch! Thank goodness, I didn't even have breakfast!

Or did I? Cause I can't remember thanks to two certain friends who kept me up way to late.

The dude behind me starts tapping his pencil on the back of my head. Why does he seem so familiar?

"Amber, listen," His chair creaks as he repositions himself closer to my head, "Amber, I have a question."

Slightly turning my head I hiss through my teeth, "Shut your face before I slam it with a brick."

"That is not the way to talk to your new neighbor."

Jackson.

I can tell he's being sarcastic. He has been annoying the hell out of me. And I don't even know why. Have you ever gotten those moments?

I let out a sigh and finish up with the last question. Skimming through it I get up from my seat and walk to the teacher. He says a silent thank you before I turn back around.

Jackson folds his hands together and whispers as I sit back in my seat, "I still have a question."

"And what is that?" I ask grabbing a book to read until the end of class.

"Well, I don't really have a question. Just wanted to say hi."

He is smirking, I know it. Taking a quick glance to see if the teacher is suspicious of us, I turn around to face him.

"Listen, I don't know what your problem is but we literally just saw each other two days ago. And the last time we talked was two years ago. I don't know how your taking this so lightly but if you think I would ever be friends with you again, good luck with that."

"You know what. I don't like how your acting!" His voice rises with frustration, "All I want is to forget about what had happened forever ago. I've been meaning to tell you that-"