Gay Baby!

**********Hey guys! I found out more about my updating schedule! Ok so, every three days I'll write my book, then the next day I will publish. Okay, read on!**********

And also! There will be a movie title, near the end of the chapter, it's not a real movie. I just made it up!

Anywho, continue reading clumsy ninjas!

**********
Gay Baby!
**********
{AMBER} POV #stalkedbyex

"I say, we make some sort of pact before school," I turn to face Jackson,"Because thank god I will never see you there. Anyway-"

"Actually..."Jackson says rocking back and forth on his feet.

I groan,"No, no, no, you can't say that! That's my school! Mine, and you can't be there! No!"

Jackson gasps and puts his hand on his heart as if he was hurt,"You've crushed my soul, Am-bam."

He smirks at my nickname he used to call me. I grimace,"I told you never to call me that again."

Sadness washes over me. His nickname had triggered a bomb. Soon enough, all the emotions and memories I had two years ago flood back into me so quickly that clouds cover my mind. After giving one last look to Amelia and Faith's concerned covered faces, I walk out of the door and slam it shut.

And I don't even know why. Through the past two years, I forgot about him completely. Locking him in the back of my mind, and throwing out the key. I never knew I...that I would ever feel like this. He was my first breakup, first boyfriend, and first love. Or at least I thought.

***********

After walking for about fifteen minutes, I decide to head back home. My friends are probably worried sick about me. Just as I turn back around, I realize that I have no idea where I walked to. Everything around me is still and unmoving. There are white houses lining the black road and an eerie feeling about the place.

Just as I say this, a sleek silver car drives slowly next to me. Who the actual hell is that?

My feet react by walking faster. And my head drops down, my dark blonde locks falling in my face. I hope it isn't a kidnapper or something like that.

Keep your breathing normal, Amber, don't let the driver know your even a little freaked out.

A slow squeaky sound comes from the window rolling down. Out of my peripheral vision, a dark-haired guy shouts out,"Hey! Amber! Do you like Rachel's new car?"

"Tyler? Rachel?" Slowly I turn around with a surprised smile," What are you doing here?"

"Obviously, we are here to pick you up, idiot!" Rachel shouts from the drivers seat," Get in before I drive off!"

I scoff and shake my head in amusement, getting into the backseat of the car. Happy by Pharrell Williams plays silently on the radio.

"How did you guys know where I was?" I ask peeking my head in between the seats.

Rachel gives a small grin,"You had a stalker."

What? A stalker?

"Excuse me?" I purse my lips in confusion," Please don't tell me it was Jackson."

Tyler and Rachel give each other a look. Obviously meaning that it was him.

I roll my eyes and sit back. Oh great. Does this mean that he cares so much about me, that he walked around secretively, just to see if I was ok? And how did he get Tyler and Rachel to come after me?