Cruel Love (Incest)

Summary & Preview!

Darcy Thompson always hated her jerk of a brother since he's the cause for those bruises on her body and made her the victim of bullying. F.y.i, her dearest brother just so happened to be the head of her bullies. So what happens when on her 18th birthday, she found out that she's mates with her brother? Obviously she does the only thing she could do, reject him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Spoilers! / Preview!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Darcy! Wait!" Tears were streaming down her face and her ears were ringing with her inner wolf whimperings, telling her to go back to where her mate is. "I said wait!" A pair of rough hands spunned her around, forcing her to face the number one hateful person that she didn't want to see. "Let me go! Bastard!" She tried to shake his hands off her arm, but it was just a feeble attempt. "Don't talk to me like that!" He growled at her which angers her further. "If not what, dearest brother? Are you going to hit me?" Staring straight into her brother's eyes, she knows full well that she's challenging his wolf authority. "I don't want to hurt you Darcy. At least not today." His warm chocolate brown pupils changed to an obsidian black then back to his normal eye color again. An indication that his inner wolf is coming out.

She hated how he called her name, in fact, she didn't want to hear her name coming from him at all. She preferred him calling her names and insult her like 'bitch' and 'dirty whore'. "Oh Yeah? Since when has Daniel Thompson ever spare a thought for me? At least not today. Hah! Don't make me laugh you je-" A striking sound pierced through the air, her cheek turned the other way. That son of a bastard slapped her so hard till she tasted blood in her mouth. Taking a deep breath, she composed herself and held in the tears that threatened to fall again.

"Thanks for making me not regret for what I'm about to do, brother." Not once has her stubborn blue eyes left his as she said the following sentence. "I, Darcy Thompson reject you, Daniel Thompson as my mate." After those words left her mouth, his expression morphed from anger to shock then pain before falling to the ground in agony over the broken bond. He clawed at his chest, as if someone just tore his heart out and ripped it to shreds. The pain was unimaginable. She stared at him with a stoic face, void of any emotions. Even her tone held no regret at what she'd just done.

"You deserved it. The moment you raised your hand against me is the moment I say goodbye to us." With that said, she turned her back on him and walked away. This time, it was his turn to stare at her back and watched her walked away. Not her anymore.

A/N: Please comment and vote for the story to continue. ^_^ Thanks!