Chapter V 'Epic Day!'

I bought the book near the park. I entered ‘The Cafe’ and stayed there for a while with my laptop and ordered a brewed coffee. I saw five boys on the stage; I bet they are the performer today. I turned back to my laptop. I was sipping my coffee when suddenly a bright light was on me—a spotlight. I suddenly spill the coffee on my mouth. What in the world?!

Is it me or everyone is now staring (probably because the spotlight is on me) at me.  What is happening? Why me? Most of the customers are from my school, and they are looking at me. This is so humiliating.

Then the boy from the stage suddenly called my name.  Wait, he knows my name?

“Everyone, we are dedicating this song to her.” The boy said. He sounds familiar. I can barely see the stage and the boys because the light was just so bright.

‘Wait a minute’

Then the light was back to them and I saw Louis? Liam? Niall? Harry?! And Zayn?! He sings? They sing? (Well I know that Harry sings cos’ I saw him on my window last night) And they are dedicating they’re song to me? What in the world is happening right now?

“Urine secure. Doughnut waffle” (a/n: I saw this on twitter. Lol.)

What? This song is for me and it’s about securing a urine and food? WTF? Let me remove my earphones.

“You’re turning heads when you walk through the do-o-or”

I do sometimes. Hihi.

“Don’t need make-up to cover up”

I don’t even wear make-up. Goodness. Is this song really for me?

“Being the way that you are is enou-ou-ough”

Really? Seriously?

“Everyone else in the room can see it”

“Everyone else but you-ou”

I can see that everyone else here in the room wants to kill me.(Almost girls are in the room.) Was that Harry?? Wow. He got a lovely voice… and his eyes… were looking at me…

 “Baby you light up my world like nobody else…”

“But that’s what makes you beautiful”

Wow.

“So c-come on. You got it wrong”

Zayn is singing and walking closer to me. Bloody hell! He’s smokin’ hot! Wait… why is he walking towards me?

“To prove I’m right I put it in a so-o-ong”

He gets my hand and let me stand and I’m currently smiling on the ground. (That rhymes. Haha ) Wait, am I doing the scene on the song?

“I don’t know why you’re being shy”

He lifts my face and our eyes met. I turned away. Oh my Gaaawdd!

“And turn away when I look into you’re a-a-eyes”

He let me sit again and went back on the stage. Harry’s now singing he’s part, he’s looking at me. I’m still motionless, my heart skips a bit. Zayn will definitely kill me. I looked around and I can see that the girls will kill me anytime. I looked back to my laptop and someone message me.

Sophia Mcphy: Bitch. How dare you flirt with my boys!

Excuse me?! I don’t even know what ‘flirt’ means. And how did I become friends with her here?

I look around and I saw her, glaring at me. I can see that she’s gnashing her teeth in anger.

Alexandria Godfrey: Whatever.