Chapter II

I look up and saw my neighbour, the heartthrob. He’s Harry, we used to be friends. But that’s a big USED TO there. He’s reaching my hand to help me get up.

“Hey” I said as I get my books.

I didn’t reach his hand but he helped me get my books on the floor.

“Why are you doing this?” I said as we stood.

“You’re welcome.” He said sarcastically. “We’re neighbours right? So we should help each other.” He said smiling showing his dimples.

Wow. He changed. Good change. He’s tall, curly hair, which have grown a lot. Did I say that he’s also fit? Well I did now. No wonder his one of the popular guys here in school. He’s now a good-looking guy.

Woah. Wait. Did I just say that?? Erase. Erase. Erase. Memory deleted. Good.

“Hey, still there?” he said waving his hand on my face.

“Ye…yeah. I’m still here. Bye, I gotta go.” I stammered.

“Okay. See yah’ around” he smiled and waved.

He smiled again… showing his dimples. I really like his smile. Darn it! I really need to eat right now. I’m hungry.

As I walked to the cafeteria I saw my best friend. Yes, I have one. I wouldn’t survive this school if I don’t have right?

“Alex! Hey. I miss you!” she said as she hugged me.

“Hey Cathy. I missed you too.” I smiled then hugged her back.

“How was your vacation?” she asked.

“Well, you know boring. I just stayed at home. How about you?” I said.

She said almost everything happened to her the whole summer. Did that, did those. I’m happy for her that she enjoyed the summer. She’s really a fun girl and she’s beautiful. She have blonde hair and blue eyes.

 “Let’s sit over there.” She said pointing the vacant sit near the popular guys.

“Alright.” I said dryly.

We sat there and I saw Zayn with…Harry? And 3 more guys and 2 girls. Did I mention that I have a sister? Well, I have one sister and she’s sitting beside those boys. Her name is Ella. She’s the captain of school’s cheerleading team. Her boyfriend is Louis, the head captain of school’s basketball team. The other girl is Dani, my sister’s best friend. She’s a dancer. Wanna know why I know all these things? I and my sister are close. Harry saw me and smiled at me. I just rolled my eyes. Zany saw me and winked at me. I almost froze, good thing Cathy’s here with me.

“You know them?“ said Cathy almost squealing. She might saw Zayn and Harry looked at our way.

What am I gonna say? ‘Oh the curly haired guy and I are neighbours and the guy that winked at me was the first guy who told me that I’m cute’. No way! She would just laugh at me. She’s my best friend, right? I’m not really the kind of girl who talks about me, I’m just a listener. Cathy transferred here last year. She’s originally from France.  I don’t even know why we became friends just BOOM! were friends.

“Why’d you ask sissy?” I said, while sitting.

“Well, they obviously looked at our way and Zaynybaby winked at our way” she said almost catching her breathe.

“Did you just say ‘Zaynybaby’? Seriously?” I told her as I chuckle.

“Yeah, who wouldn’t. Harry and him are one of the most popular guys here in school and they are part of the football team. He’s quite mysterious though and hot. ” she said giggling.

“Are you somekind of stalker?” I said smiling.

“Alex! No. I just really like him.” She said blushing.

Did she just say, she like Zayn? The smile on my face fades away. But I didn’t let her notice.

“Hey, let’s eat now. I’m really hungry.” I said. I don’t want to her to see my upset face.

“Me too. Okay.” She said starting to eat.

“Hey Alex, do you want to go with me after your class?” she said breaking the silence.

“Huh? Where?” I asked a bit confused.

“At ‘The Cafe’, the local band that I like will play there.” She said winking. (A/n: Can’t think of any place. Forgive me? Thanks. Enjoy.)

“Maybe next time, I’m not in the mood and you know that I’m no fun.” I said smiling at her.

“Alright then” she said and sighed.

“Sorry sissy.” I said then hugged her.

“It’s okay” she said.

The bell rang and we said our goodbyes. I went to my next class, Physics.

I went inside our classroom and sat beside the window, guessed I’m a bit early so I took a nap.

I was disturbed by the noise. Everyone’s chatting, laughing and everything you would do when your teacher is out. Our Physics teacher has not yet arrived. I saw Zayn. Sleeping. Beside. Me.