~Chapter-60~

Manik was packing his bag as cruise was to stop in two hours at Maldives Fort!!back to same life but things got changed ...

They fought ...they got back toghter  but again their way were going to be different!!

Adya Advik go and play outside..don't mess with rooms ..Manik said when he got disturb with their ball..

OK daddy Advik said and both left to play area ...

Manik was going to change when he heard a door knock

Yes com'in Manik permitted the person

Manik...

Nandini..he turns to see moist eyes of nandini which did nothing but hurt him too...But as father he was scared...but he knew what he has to do..

Please can we talk..Nandini asked with hesitation

Yes,we can if you are going to talk which going to make sense..Manik said sternly

Manik just clear my doubts??Nandini asked directly which Manik knows coming to her way...

I will tell you..just promise me you wont be ahring this to him..Manik said taking nandini hand into his...He knows she needs him but her mind is stopping her

What happened??when I left that day??Nandini asked...bcoz she just knows when Manik kicked her out Rishabh called her and ask her to come to Murthy house..and their she got adya back and Rishabh told her how he saw a man running away with adya and he cought him..and filled nandini mind that Manik will snatch her too..with the fear nandini kept adya away from Manik and Mumbai for 6years till she was forced to come back due to her work!!

Harshad is not dead!!And Rishabh is with harshad every time from our marriage till now..Harshad is after my life and Rishabh is after your money...And you became their target..

Yes,Rishabh took adya but before that he helped Harshad to get grounded and filled your mind against me as you was already hurt and he took the advantage....And now also when Rishabh saw us coming back,they are planning to hurt adya and wanted totook the left over share you have in the company...