~Chapter-51~

A boy of seven year old was running holding a box wrapped in a wraping sheet shouting

Daddy cabir tachu brings this fol me!!Daddy shee na!!

yes yes cabir tachu bought u na..so get ready fast!!we both will meet mommy!!

Yes yes...mumma shee milnge!!
Navya bua help klo na..pleash...he said peeping out smiling to his full

Navya replied warmly Nodding as yes advik come I will make u all ready!!

Cabir clicked his fingers infront of manik when he saw manik lost all in his thought! !

Manik-haaan haa kya hua

cabir-where u r all lost??

Manik-advik is so happy ...finally he got another chance to meet his mother..
He said moving inside to get ready without listening cabir to attend the Party where he will meet nandini and his daughter Adya!!

____________________________

mumma what should I wear??A girl of seven year asked her mother who was arranging her daughter clothes in wardrobe!!

shona wear anything!! She replied

Mumma should I wear red...papa ji loves red na??Girl asked her mumma

Her mumma went numb listening her daughter...Her past started revolving around her head like a movie ....
How her father to whom she loves a lot, throws her mumma out from his house! !It was her destiny that she got her daughter back but what about her son!!
but she never complained it to her daughter..
She was lost when She her name getting call

Nandini Nandini...beta come fast!!Rishabh is here!!

Mumma mamu agae..she said running  away happily only to give a big fatty hug to her favourite Mamu ...

Rishabh-meri adya kaisi hai

adya-mamu I am alright!!how ale u??

Rishabh-mamu bhi ache h shona...

Nandini too came and side hugged rishabh...

Rishabh-nandu..get ready fast..we have to go!!

adya-offo mamu..shee na mumma is not helping me...aap btao..should I wear red...Papa ji will like it na...

All faces went pale but smiled seeing adya happy!!

_________________

Manik was waiting down with fab4 When advik came down all draped in his cute dress looking super cute and hotty!!

Manik smiled and they all headed towards The party venue!!

Advik was playing with his favourite Cabil Chachu and others were busy meeting the associates for their next album...