21-real life

r e a l  l i f e

-So...- Cole started to say, holding hands with Emma. They had spent the day together, and it was already 8pm.

-So...-the girl said, smiling shyly.

-Today was amazing- Cole said. His heart was beating fast. He wanted to do it, he wanted to kiss her. He could hear Kj' s voice mocking him. But he still was afraid. He didn't want to rush things, to move too fast, and end up ruining everything.

-Yeah, it was- she said, holding her keys. He had walked her home and now it was time to say goodbye to the boy.

-So...well...-the boy was out of words, looking everywhere but her eyes- You, you know... call me?

-Jesus Cole-she laughed-Just kiss me already.

He finally smiled, stepping closer. That was everything he wanted to hear.

-Since you asked so nicely- he said as she wrapped her hands around his neck.

-You're something else Cole Sprouse-she said right before pressing her lips against his. She looked him in the eyes and smiled. He wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her closer and kissed her. A real kiss this time, one that expressed everything they didn't say.

-Maybe, just maybe- she said bitting her lower lip- We shouldn't call it a night yet.

-Oh, yeah?- he raised an eyebrow, smiling.

-I mean, we could go in and order a pizza or something- she said, looking down.

-It sounds perfect to me- he said, kissing her forehead.

-And by ordering pizza I really mean ordering pizza- She said-Nothing else. Well, Maybe a few kisses.

-Maybe I don't want to kiss you- he said playfully-Maybe you are a bad kisser.

-Oh, am I?- she raised an eyebrow-Have a good night with your dog then.

-I'm kidding,I'm kidding- he said-You're the best kisser I know. Happy?

-Very- she said, kissing him again.

_____
I melted