215 - Niall

November 4, 2018

Everyone from the squad disappeared to the internet for 3 months

Everyone from the squad disappeared to the internet for 3 months. After rumors spread about Charlotte dating someone else, Charlotte and Niall became MIA.

Everyone decided to take a break since they've got plenty of works to do and got busy hanging out privately.

October 2018, Charlotte introduced Kaleb Ambrose to the squad that only made Narlotte even more awkward towards each other.

During their vacation last August, Niall and Charlotte was actually starting to get along again and slowly getting better once again.

Not until 2 months later, Charlotte brought Kaleb at their house and told them. The girls were happy and excited as per usual. It was easy for them to support Char knowingly about the bittersweet past of her and Niall's relationship.

The boys were mehh, it was okay for them but not really exactly favor to it cause they think it was way too soon when Char introduced Kaleb to them. What scares them the most is that Kaleb is also one of the known celebrity on the internet.

This would only draw more attention to Charlotte and Niall but they've got no choice. Everyone needs to move on.

Niall hasn't said much ever since Kaleb got introduced but there's something going on inside his brain that he can't explain why his feeling that way.

One night mid October, the boys had a pints together alone. They asked Niall how he was, If it's okay with him.

"You know you shouldn't be actually selfish." Harry spoke up suddenly. "What are you up to mate?" Zayn asked.

"No I mean, We can clearly see Niall still cares about Charlotte. In fact you're not happy about Char having a new boyfriend because you want her to continue chasing you." Harry pointed out.

"Are you crazy man?" Zayn replied. Harry shook his head. "Harry got a point." Liam added. "I mean don't we all remember what he did to Char during 2016? Niall kept partying a lot. like A LOT. I'm sorry mate but you cheated multiple times to her. We even tried to save you from it but you really fucked up good time." He continued.

"No one knew about that cause we got it covered especially when your pictures with that blonde girl got leaked but always remember you can't hide that forever Niall." He added.

Niall remained silent. Just listening to all of their lessons. "Mate, She won't forever chase you. you know? If you really love her, you gotta have some balls and do the right thing." Louis joined.

"Did you even had a closure? Like a proper one. No right? Because you two always ended up getting back together. You two never learned before. Both of you waited for the fuel to explode before you realized it needed to end." Louis said.

"Think of this Niall. If. IF you two are really meant for each other then you will always find a way to comeback on each other. But right now, Let her be. You, You should also enjoy being single, man. Fix the things you fucked up before. We'll be here you know." Harry said trying to comfort Niall.

"I'm sorry." That's the only thing Niall had said through out the night. He kept thinking about the advices of the boys. He needs to listen to them.

But the real question is, Will he actually listen to them or will he destroy Char's happiness again?