232 - Charlotte

* comments on this post are disabled *

There's one thing everyone is for sure, Charlotte is really a hot topic on the internet lately. Charlotte realized every move or action she does, everyone is watching.

Everyone is ready to throw either hate or love. This wasn't what she wished for before. If only she could turn back time and live a normal life once again.

There's a small part of her regretting all of the attentions she's getting these days. Of course she loves her fans—the genuinely people who are there for her. But if it's for her the majority were haters.

Up until now, She don't get it how people hates her?

What did I do wrong? Are the things I did isn't enough yet? Do I really deserve this? or Do I only deserve all of the hates I'm getting? Charlotte thought to herself.

Crying every night is what Charlotte do these past few weeks and the next day she acts normal and okay in front of her friends and family.

Despite of all the hates she's getting she remained silent and in fact not a single time she defended herself.

Why would I even defend myself when no one will believe me anyway? She thought.

She's close of doing it again. All of the things she did few years ago are coming back on her thoughts and pushing her to do it again. But she's trying to stop it. She thinks if she does that everyone will hate her even more.

All she do these past few years were to worry what people thinks of her, She didn't know when was the last time she felt free.

A/N : quick update :) first day of school was done, thank God I survived lol anyway if I have time tomorrow I'll try to update again :))

Cheers for more drama! 😂

Have a lovely day beautiful people ! <3