Prologue

What is your full name?

Diwata Zarasate.

Nice name. Any nick name?

Diwa *think* (kakaiba, noong ininterview si Piper tinanong ang full name niya, ako naman nickname. May saltik ata 'to.)

So what decided for you to leave on the mean time your fame?

I'm hiding.

Hiding? Hmm is it because-?

If you know the answer just shut up! Kung hindi, ako mismo ang tatahi diyan sa bibig mo!

(the host was scared so she immediately left the program)

Audience: Poor host...

==========================================================

May mga ibang scenes na medyo mature pero medyo malayo-layo pa naman. Please be aware that you could read a lot of cusses.

I already warned you.

Also, very slow update.

==========================================================

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or re-transmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.