MY NOTES

"I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God that you may know that you have eternal life." - 1 John 5:13

We know that life is complicated. But, do we really know what life is? And what it really means to live?

To die, means it's the end. But, will it really be the end?

Do we know how to live life so that it'll never end? Is that even possible?!

How can we not end our lives?

We try to live today for our future. We work so hard, so that we can earn and buy things for tomorrow... to sustain our needs, ambition or our dreams as well. We work hard for our physical or material needs and wants, i don't have anything against it, it's part of life... but that's not really as important as our spiritual life is. Some people don't believe in it, but i do. What about you?

As I continue to breath and live, there's just a lot of things in this life that can't be explain like how the sun rises and sets down, I mean why is it necessary... how the air allow me to breath, how a man falls in love with a woman, and how man can reason and have his own mind, thoughts... and so I believe my existence isn't a chance at all, I certainly acknowledge this Spiritual Being I call, GOD, whom for now I see not face to face but have believed I will be with Him someday, the Creator of everything.

One day our body will perish... physically speaking, no one will last forever, we'll die. What will remain of us is our soul, its eternal. The Bible has clear statement about man, "...his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth. For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more." (Psalm 103:15-16)

I believe that when God created man in His image and likeness (Gen. 1:26-27) He didn't mean in the physical sense but rather more on the spirit (John 4:24) and in character.

We take care of our bodies but let me just ask you,

How is your spiritual life?

We buy clothes, feed our bodies, buy facial wash, go to gym, paint our nails, comb our hair, watch TV and movies, sleep, and a lot more we do that will please us physically. Now, how about spiritually?

And let me just remind you that our spirit is far more important that our body because it is eternal. Our bodies will eventually fade but the soul remains.

And after our time here on earth...
Where will you be?

If you die now, where will your spirit dwell?

Heaven is real. I believe in it. Jesus Christ is preparing a place for those who believe in Him, and that's Heaven. As real as Heaven is, hell is also real. Those who are not going to heaven, are bound to hell. If you're not going to Heaven then you're going to hell. It's either of those two ends. And trust me you wouldn't like hell- fire, sufferings, torments, beatings, worms, beast, demons, fears, depression, and all negativity is in there. The things we abhor so much dwells there. Once you're there, there's no escaping hell.

Just imagine the things that you hate the most and yes it's in there. Who would like that? No one would!

I'm not condemning you, I'm informing you. Just as how God is telling us in 1 John 5:13 about our salvation.

In our life today we strive to be happy. We want to be happy, who doesn't? We don't like the pain, heartbreaks and sufferings because we'll feel like dying... we are scared to die. Well, i was... but not so much now. Knowing my end after this race i called life.

I have read something in tumblr it goes, Others are scared to die, some pray for it...

I hope you're not part of those "some" people, because it is still better to live because that's what Jesus fought on the cross, to give you, your life... You may say that, I'd rather die than experience so much pain here on earth, that to end your life is much better... To be honest with you, that is not the solution to your problem because after you die loads or should a say eternal suffering and miseries are at hand. So in reality you're not ending your struggles, you're adding more to it for all eternity, because you'll be in hell and the pain never ends. Fear may come to you but have faith in God, face your problem and trust God. Choose to live, because though there be darkness in the night, a dawn of a new day will eventually come. When you think about it, even if the night seems long it doesn't change the fact that there's always morning. Know that God has given us light in this dark world... The night is just but a few hours and soon the morning light will shine on you. God has given us hope, such hope points to the cross! The Hope has a name, JESUS.

Though there are struggles, fears and worries in my life, but my Faith is far greater than those things that's my declaration, because God is a great and awesome God. He is my strength, my courage and my everything.

To really see and appreciate life and be renewed is through experiencing God's love for you through His Son, Jesus Christ. You'll experience a life being loved, cared for and so much more. Build a relationship with God, you can be close to Him personally... not just me, you can be too.
"Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him and he with Me." (Revelation 3:20) that verse goes to everyone, those who are willing. Our Creator wants to spend time with us, who are we to say no?! He doesn't just want our time here on earth; He wants to spend eternity with you.