LAST NOTE

• Dedicated to Mama

Nothing is lost when you believe everything about Jesus Christ, But everything will be lost, and will be counted as nothing if you don't believe in Him.

Life is about living it for the one who died for us. Is that complicated? No at some point and yes for some reasons. The thought is pretty simple but the application may be hard. But if we trust God and pray for Him to sustain us, It'll be just fine because nothing is impossible for him. We live by faith!

We are not perfect but if we cleave on Someone, who is perfect, then, nothing could go wrong, right? God is the only perfect and good in this life, everyone and everything else that is not of God's aren't, so cleave on him.

If you ask me, when is the best time to accept Jesus Christ in your life?

NOW!

The best time is NOW. Because we'll never know if we still have tomorrow. We could die anytime. And once we die, we can never change our fate. So, while we are still alive you should know where you're going, heaven or hell.

And if you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior now, you are save. There's no other name given to man that can save us except Jesus Christ. Surely you're going with Him in heaven. By "accepting Him" I mean, Love Him. Love God above all. The least we could do for God is to love Him because in doing so, we can fulfil the things He desire, because when you love- you cannot but give everything that is yours, even yourself.

If your love is truly in Him and knowing His love is already in you, nothing can go wrong, just trust Him- Have Faith! He is the way, the truth and the Life. (John 14:6) Jesus is.

I hope that you understand everything I wrote. Take it to heart and be changed. Not that i may change you, but i pray that God will. He changed me... and i know He will change you. If you just let Him.

You may think that i don't have any right to say anything about you, how you feel or what to feel... what to think and how to see things. After all it's yours...it's your choice- Your life. I won't say bad things about you, because I'm not perfect either and it's not my nature to do so, I'm still trying to live my life according to God's plan and will. And in this notes I made, I'm talking about man in general and it includes me. I'm still discovering me... striving, thriving! But just hear me out. Even if I'm nobody to you and that i do make mistakes, please hear me out.

I don't have a hold on your thoughts and choices. It's yours. And in the way i say things, i may not be in the same understanding as you are, we have a right in our own way with our words, I'm just expressing mine.

I'm not claiming i know more than you do because i don't... and also I'm not stating my thoughts are correct... just merely expressing what i personally thought is right in the Lord. I'm still learning and will continue to read the Word of God and dwell in His presence.

And i would love to hear yours as well, ...of what you think? about God and life in general.

Hoping you'll be blessed spiritually. May God be with you all the days of your life. Know that He loves you. With all honesty, He does.

In everything, To God be the glory now and forever.

My God,

You made me see the sun,

The light that made me see Your Son.

Please heal my disease

With the blood of the Chosen One.

You have made me new,

Washing my sins through and through.

Help me get through this night,

That i may be with you for life.

Thank you for everything,

My Lord, My God and King.