Nine

A.N Sorry about the wait guys but here's the next chapter,

-Emma x

---------------------

It's been a couple of weeks since Steve brought Bucky back, and in that time Steve had been given a medal of valour and Bucky had been reinstated to the 107th. They both make me so proud to be their friend.

We were all now in London in a underground facility where all the decisions were made. Me, Steve and Peggy were stood near a map as Steve marked out all the information he knew about the location of Scmidt and where his men were.

"The fifth one was here in Poland, right near the Baltic" Steve said as he marked it with a cross. "And the sixth one was about here, 30, 40 miles west of the Maginot Line" A man called Agent Burges took the map away from us. "I just got a quick look" Steve said towards me.

"Well, nobody's perfect" I said not losing eye contact with Steve. I coughed and walked away with Peggy, and Steve not far behind. We walked up to a larger map with little factory's on them and small hydra flags.

"These are the weapon factories we know about." Steve explained as Colonel Phillips joined us. "Sergeant Barnes said that Hydra shipped all the parts to another facility that isn't on this map" Well that helps(!).

"Agent Carter, coordinate with MI6. I want every Allied eyeball looking for that main Hydra base." Phillips ordered and Peggy nodded walking away.

"What about us?" I asked.

"We are going to set a fire under Johann Schmidt's ass." Phillips said as a pretty blonde agent came up and gave him papers. I remember her name as Agent Swann. Never really talked to her but I could tell she didn't like me by the daggers she would send me with her eyes. "What do you say, Rogers? It's your map. You think you can wipe Hydra off it?" I smiled with the change Phillips had shown. He'd really started treating Steve as he always wanted to be treated.

"Yes, sir. I'll need a team"

"We're already putting together the best men"

"With all due respect sir, so have I." Steve said making me look to him.

"And who might those be?" Phillips asked.

"The 107th." Steve simple said. Another Agent then came and whispered to Phillips something. he nodded.

"Excuse me a moment" he said before walking with that Agent. Agent Swann gave me more daggers before walking away.

"Guessing she doesn't like you" Steve said making me look at him.

"I really don't care if she doesn't. So you're gunna use the 107th?" I asked crossing my arms.

"I think they're the best I can get. I've seen them in action, they're strong." Steve said making me nod. "Hey, me and Bucky are going out with the 107th tonight, you wanna come?"

"I dunno Steve-"

"You can invite Peggy if you really want. I think Bucky likes her anyway" My eyes lit up and I smiled as I wanted Bucky to get with Peggy for a long time. Even if they hadn't met yet I still wanted them to be together,

"I can?" I asked and he nodded. "Then it's a date. I mean, we're in." I quickly corrected myself and hope he didn't notice. Why did I say date? Stupid Ashley.

"Great. See you tonight. The Stork Club?" I smiled and nodded.

"See you then. I'kll get Peggy to dress nice." I winked at Steve and he smiled.

"You do that" he smiled and he walked away,

Later that day I explained to Peggy everything and she agreed to come out with me. I didn't really own a nice dress so Peggy let me borrow one of hers. It was Red and slim. It was very tight but Peggy said it showed my shape very well so I stuck with it. We had our hair in loose curls and accessorized with red heels. I'm not used to heels so I will fall over tonight.