Shadysoul's Story

<pre class="commentbubble reverse" style="font-family: Helvetica, Arial, Helvetica, Trebuchet, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 16.799999237060547px; margin: 12px 116px 0px 24px; white-space: pre-wrap; word-wrap: break-word; border: 1px solid #c2c2c2; padding: 8px; min-height: 40px; color: #333333; border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px; box-shadow: #cccccc -1px -1px 2px; text-align: start; width: 419px;">Im just gonna change the names to protect everyone's identity. So yeah here is my story.

When I was in younger grades (grades 3-6) I was molested by this one boy, Mark. I didn't do anything about it because I had a giant crush on him. I actually still do. In the middle of Grade 6 I got sick of it all and attempted suicide. I chickened out. Afraid of what could happen I told my teacher. A girl in Grade 3 overheard me. She told her older sister, who was in Grade 5. This sister told all her friends and through out that whole year I had a whole bunch of rumours floating around about me and my mental sanity. The only way I could survive was to get stronger.

I can be extremely intimidating and I used that to my advantage. Everyone my age become terrified of me. When Grade 7 rolled around, a new girl came to my school. Lets call her Natalie. She is the only person who saw through my hard shell. I hated that she could see how vulnerable I was. So I came up with a plan.

I would call her names and push her around at school. She started to skip school to stay away from me. I should have stopped there. But she was like a drug. I was addicted to the fear in her eyes.

I continued to harass her. I would send texts saying how she was worthless and deserved to die. (This year I saw a scar on her wrist when her sweater sleeve rose up slightly).

When I had a moment of sanity I saw what I had become. Yet again I attempted suicide. The rope broke and I survived. This time I told no one. I tried to stay away from her so I would stop. But looking at her I would lose myself. It was terrifying for me. I couldn't control myself. I attempted suicide multiple times. But something always went wrong. And I continued bullying her. The whole grade knew what was going on. They were terrified of me. As was she. She was constantly skipping school now. And I couldn't stop myself.

Eventually her mom found out. She called the principal and the police. The police talked to me at school. While they were talking to me, my dark side showed. I blamed my best friend for it all. I said I had nothing to do with it. They believed me. My best friend now has a warning. When the principal talked to me I gave him the finger and left. Then it was summer.

This year, I've become extremely anti-social. I don't want to hurt anyone ever again. But it is hard. I found out I have extreme anger problems. The slightest thing pushes me over the edge. I'm still a bully. I'm still a b*tch.

And to add another thing. I have 300+ scars. And I have attempted suicide 10 times.

So never think that only the victim is going through something. The bully is having it just as bad. If not worse. Each time a bit of the victim's soul breaks, a bigger part of the bully's does. But bullying is addicting to the bully. They can't stop.

That is the end of my story. Thank you. -Shadysoul

:'( :'( :'( I am sorry </pre>