Chapter 02

It has been exactly 13 days since Nari took her semestral-break. Tomorrow, she will go to her school again. "13 days? More like 13 seconds." She said as she jumped off her bed and before she could totally fall asleep.

The next day, she woke up by the constant knocks on her door. "What the?" She cursed silently. She didn't even bother to check what was it, she went sleeping again. But just when she thought it was over, she was wrong.

"Why are you so early today? She's still sleeping." Nari's mom told a boy who suddenly popped out in their door.

"She's still sleeping?" He smirked as he asked Nari's mom. "Well, I think I just arrived on time, tita." She smiled at Nari's mom and so does her mom. Her mom motioned the boy to go upstairs to see Nari.

The boy ran quickly to Nari's door. At first, he hasn’t said any single word but he just constantly knocked Nari's door which he knew she hates. 

He heard her cursed so he stopped.

He smiled, he grabbed the door knob and he went straight inside.

"Good morning, Nari! Get up and prepare yourself for school." He ordered as he walk closer. But Nari didn't mind him.

He yelled at her, "Yah! Wake up or I'll do something to you." Then a little curve was carved onto his face.

Nari quickly got up and threw a pillow on him. "Yah! Shim Changmin! Don't you ever dare to touch me or I'll kill you with my bare hands."

He just laughed as he tried to get the pillow again but Nari threw another one again. 'til there were no more pillows at Nari's bed.

"Yah! Stop it!" He complained.

But she shouted, "Get out!" Nari raised her eyebrows, pointed the door out as she signals him to save his life before it gets late.

Shim Changmin is Nari's oppa. They already knew each other since they were kids for their parents were good friends. The Shim family resides a street away from the Choi's. So Changmin developed this habit, wherein before heading to school, he will go first at the Choi's. From there, he will have his breakfast with the Choi's which was prepared by Mrs. Choi and then, Nari and Changmin will head off to their school together.

"Why does it took you forever to get here? I've been starving," Changmin eyed her as he was trying to scold her. "You know that you're mom is a good cook, and the food she prepared shouldn't be waiting like this."

"Just tell the truth that you're really hungry, you peasant." Nari rolled her eyes.

"I'm hungry." He told her.

Nari just sighed. She began eating her breakfast while Changmin and her mom were chatting about school.

Her mom asked Changmin, "How's your school, honey?"

"It's fine, tita. Your child is still the most boring kid on the block. And I think it will never change." Even Nari's mom laughed at what Changmin told her. "She often does smile."

Nari didn't pay any attention at what Changmin says for she believes that every word that comes out with his mouth is pure nonsense.

"I'll be going, mom." She stood up from her seat and she flashed her mom a fake smile.

Changmin was surprised to see Nari preparing for school for he wasn't even done with his food. "Oh, tita, I'll be going too. Thank you so much." He bowed 90 degrees and he quickly ran to catch Nari.

He was running while he was fixing his neck tie and dusting off his coat, "You walk so fast, why can't you wait for me?" He asked Nari and as usual, he didn't get any answers from her.