Chapter 6

Instead of being led to my room, they took me to a metal plate again. They raised me to the top but didn't put down the metal gate that had risen up with me. I looked around. There wasn't much to see. Trees, trees and more trees. We all waited patiently. 

"LADIES AND GENTLEMAN! WELCOME TO THE 24TH GAMES! CONTESTANTS, TAKE POSITION! WE ARE STARTING IN 10, 9, 8, 7,6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, GO!" The gates lowered and we all dashed to the trees. I waited till Reyn caught up with me and we stopped everyone.  

"Okay everyone, listen up! We need to split up into groups and find a way out." Reyn said. Seamus smirked. 

"And how will we keep in contact with each other?" 

"These!" Reyn pulled 5 headsets from her pocket. "There will be 5 groups of 4. The oldest will have the headset." Seamus' smirk faded away as he realised she was one step ahead of him. "Now for groups. Group 1 is Claudio, Ace, Chitnin and Porter. Group 2 is Indya, Lovino, Antnonio, and me. Group 3 is Aiyanna, Jacque, Fyn, and Ash. Seamus, Monet, Demoo, and Emilio, you're group 4. Leam, Jessup, Fabio and Aleja are group 5." 

"Who are the leaders?" Seamus asked. God, he was getting annoying. I spoke up. "I want Claudio to be leader of 1, you to be leader of 2, Emilio leader of 4, Leam leader of 5, and I'd like to be 3's leader." Reyn nodded. 

"Listen to her. This rebellion was her idea." Everyone turned to look at me. 

"What?" I snapped. They all looked away and I smirked. 

"Leaders! Come over here! Everyone else, get in your groups." Reyn yelled to get attention. We all moved around until the groups were assembled and the leaders were by Reyn. She explained how to use the headset but I tuned it out. I remember being handed the headset and putting it on. Once again, Reyn yelled for attention. 

"Each group will be going a different way. 1, you go that way."She pointed to her left, towards a valley. "4 is going behind me. 5, you go in front of me. 2 and 3 will go to the right and then we'll split up a little ways down. Let's go!" Group 1 walked off to her her left. Group 4 walked behind her. Group 5 went the way she was facing. Her group and my group stuck together. 

"Hey Ash? Can you promise me something?" She asked. I jumped. I hadn't noticed her walking up beside me. 

"Sure. What?" 

"No matter what happens, don't forget me, okay?" I nodded. She thought she was going to die. I can't say I didn't have the same thought but I wanted to be forgotten when I died. We continued walking until we found a lake with a bridge. 

"I'll explore the lake area. You go across the bridge." Reyn told me. I agreed and waved my group on. We had trouble crossing the bridge because it was rusted and old. 

"Theres a boat!" Aiyanna exclaimed. I looked and sure enough, there was a boat. 

"Let's explore it." Jacque suggested. Fyn nodded. I hesitantly agreed and our group made our descent to the boat. The surface of the boat was covered in weapons. Knives, arrows, spears, you name it. We reached down and grabbed some knives. 

"Everyone get two. We'll take some to Reyn's group later." After each of us had two knives, we climbed back up and continued into the forest. We walked in and started looking around. That's when the screaming started.

A/N: CLIFFHANGER! XD 

Vote, Comment, Fan, and remember, America is the hero! He's also mine so back off! X3 

<3 Sierra