2. You Look Crazy

"Where'd your parents go anyway?" Gary asked from Wyatt's bathroom. He was 'shaving', which Dana found extremely funny because he was incapable of growing any type of facial hair.

"Cincinnati, they're meeting the guy that my sister wants to marry," Wyatt explained.

He and Dana were in their pyjamas and led on his bed watching 'Frankenstein'; it was the three's favourite movie, and they always watched it whenever they had a sleepover.

"Chloe, who the hell would marry Chloe?" Gary chuckled, squirting some more shaving cream into his hand.

"He's steadying to be a vet," Wyatt shrugged, "Try not to make a mess in there Gary, the maid doesn't come 'till Monday,"

"Yeah, Gary, please don't make a mess shaving the beard that you don't have," Dana remarked, causing Wyatt to chuckle.

"You're right Dana, maybe you should be the one in here, you know, shaving your moustache," Gary replied, feeling pretty proud of his comeback.

Dana rolled her eyes and turned to Wyatt, "So, why do your parents trust you all of a sudden? They never let you do shit before,"

"Chet's coming home from college for the weekend and they trust him," he explained, "He's in charge,"

"Chet! Oh, shit!" Gary yelled from the bathroom, "I can't believe this Wyatt, I really wish that you told me this before I agreed to sleepover, I mean, Dana being here is bad, but Chet! You know how I feel about Chet,"

Dana shrugged, "Chet is kind of a dick, how do you put up with him?"

"If I don't he beats the shit out of me," Wyatt replied simply, "It's a habit he picked up in military school, he's very protective of me,"

Gary came out of the bathroom, climbed over the bed, snatching the popcorn from Dana on the way, and sat on the bed next to Wyatt's.

The three silently watched their favourite film, Wyatt and Dana's eyes were focused on the screen, not noticing the idea forming in Gary's head.

He stood up, edging closer to the TV, watching the screen intently. He glanced to Wyatt's computer, before looking back to the TV screen, as Frankenstein unveiled his monster.

He nodded slightly, "You know that's not a bad idea,"

"What?"

"Making a girl," he answered, "Actually making a girl, just like Frankenstein, except cuter,"

Both Dana and Wyatt looked at each other, confused as to what he was thinking; Wyatt stood next to him, his eyebrows furrowed, "You're serious?"

"Yes," Gary pulled Wyatt towards him, "Look me in the eyes, do I look serious?"

Dana stood behind Wyatt, "You look crazy," she stated, in unison with a line being said in the film.

Gary rolled his eyes, ignoring her comment, as Wyatt stepped back, making a cross with his fingers, "Gary Wallace, that-that's absolutely gross, that's sick, I'm not digging up dead girls-"

Before he could finish, Gary's hand was in front of his mouth he was made to sit on the bed, Dana sitting next to him, with Gary opposite the two, "You know I'm not talking about digging up a dead girl Wyatt," he sighed, "I'm talking about your system, idiot, your computer,"

Both Wyatt and Dana glanced at his computer as Gary continued, "Okay, look, you know how you were talking about how you can simulate all that stuff on your computer? You know? What's the difference? Why can't we simulate a girl?"

"I don't know, I guess I could but, why?" he shrugged.

"It's two-dimensional on the screen, it's not flesh and blood, Gary," Dana added, causing Gary to roll his eyes at her.

"Of course, I know that," he stated, "But we can use it, Wyatt, we can ask it questions, we can put it in real-life sexual situations and see how it reacts, see, it's weird, sick, demented shit, you'd love it!"

"But, what about your girl in, um, Canada?" Wyatt asked, smirking a little.

Gary scoffed awkwardly, "She lives in Canada, she has no morals, I don't like that in a girl, it's rough having those kind of relationships, you'll see," he cleared his throat, changing the subject quickly, "Anyway, get to work,"

Sorry this is kind of a short chapter, I'm gonna update later on as well so hopefully that should make up for it ;)