Revenge.

I'm introducing a new charecter Cecelia Terence hope you like her bubbly personality

Xox Caitlin.

Cecelia Terence's POV

I stood in the living room of the De'lacourt's house taking a look around. Then my friend Ariana walked into the room with Blaze Cornwell my other friend, they both looked shocked, because we hadn't seen each other in years maybe four five. I ran over to them. "Hi, guys your looking well do i look different because you do..". I didn't continue becuase i knew i was babbling. "Sorry, it's just so great to see you both". I added. "It's great to see you too". Ariana said. Blaze nodded. "Of course, it's great to see you too." Blaze said. "I can't stay long i have a bad guy to catch". I said cooly. "Who?". Ariana asked. I did'nt answer because Ariana knew i won't speak if it's a secret. I am twelve years old but still on a police squad how strange but they only accept the best. "So how long have you been after this guy". Blaze asked. "A year ".I replied. "We haven't been able to find him for years............". I replied." Seven months ago we heard he killed a four year old girl in thr forest, so we're trying find the remains and i heard he attacked you at COURTNEYS FLOWER SHOP bad place don't go near it". I added. "Hold on I got a text from..... Joanne, she's having a party and wants as many people as possible". Ariana said. "Let's go get ready, i've never been to a party in a hundred years, so, never".I said. I am a vampire but Ariana didn't know until now. "Okay, got it your a vampire, calm down Ariana". Ariana said to herself shocked. "Let's go we won't get ready magically". Blaze said. We went upstairs and rummaged through all of the clothes that fit us, Blaze ended up wearing a neon purple top, black jeans,a leather jacket and black heels. I wore a red and navy skirt, a white top and a pair of navy heels. Ariana wore a black puff skirt with a purple top and a black blazer. We headed to the party with a twelve year old girl driving it was Ariana, she was driving even though she looked seventeen we couldn't risk it, we got Holly to drive and for the journey to Joanne's house Ariana pouted in the passengers seat.

Ariana De'lacourt's POV.

I had to sit in the passsengers seat all the way to Joanne's I wasn't allowed to drive the five minute drive to Joanne's house. Anyways, we stepped out of Holly's car and walked up the driveway, and rang the doorbell, you could hear loud music, and see the lights through the glass panels on the door. The door opened and Joannes long black hair was waved and flowing of her shoulders. " Come in, Come in". Joanne said. Joanne is Irish so her accent was very different and so was her punctuation. We stepped into her big hallway, not as big as mine but big. In the middle we saw a diamond chandelier shaking from the vibrations of the music. There was tonnes of of kids there and I couldn't believe I was at my first party ever, so exciting, anyway the three of us made our way to the corner of the living room so we could almost here ourselves talk. " Who has the time!" I shouted.

"Me!" Blaze shouted. She took out her phone. " Nine thirty!". She shouted. moving around a bit trying to get some space.

Cecelia didn't look so well her expression was worried and anxious. " We have to go". she whispered to us. " Why?" I asked. She gulped. " Taylor knows we're here,I can feel it". She said. We headed for the door and when we got out we sprinted, waiting for Blaze, up the pavement until we got home. When we found my house we ran inside and locked the door. " Whew.. that was a quick run".Blaze said tiredley. I was to tired to talk, but i guess Cecelia wasn't she was ranting on about the 60's and how good times were, and how everyone was neighbours, and friendly, thats alll I heard because I fell asleep on the sofa.

When i woke up Cecelia was gone and she left a not saying 'Sorry but i hace to leave bad guys don't catch themselves i'll visit soon, i promise'. Cecelia wiil visit again soon because if i know Cecelia she never breaks a promise. Blaze woke up and walked over. "She's gone isn't she". Blaze said dissapointedley. "She will come back soon, very soon. I said to her.

Holly De'lacourt's POV.

I heard Cecelia left i'm dissapointed i didn't get get to see her because I was tracking Taylor for the past week. I also heard Ariana went to party a left early, it's a party your supposed to stay late and have fun but then I figured Taylor was involved. Anyways, I snook downstairs to see if anybody was there and i was wrong then I checked Ariana's room thinking she was asleep, i was wrong. She was pacing the room holding her head in frustration, locks of her glossy honey hair hung in her eyes.

"What's wrong". I asked her worriedley. she took a deepp breath. " I had a feeling that  Taylor has Cecelia". "Why do you think that?" I asked Ariana. " I heard a scream and I know it was her.... I just know". By now she was hugging me and sobbing whispering. " Please help her and bring her back". I gave her a quick hug, bolted downstairs and out of the house. I ran for what felt like two minutes and came to the  forest entrance, i started walking following my senses and suddenley there was a cry, it sounded like Cecelia alright. I walked on and the sound became louder, I hid behind a tree. I peaked around the side and saw Taylor tugging at Cecelia's dark bronze coloured hair. I also noticed her leg was on fire, even for a vampire that must be pretty painful. What kind of monster would do such a  thing. I grabbed a nearby brick and threw it at Taylor's head and he fell to the ground with a thud.

I ran over and stopped in the middle of my tracks having a vision. there was a blazing fire in our house everyone except Ariana was out. Suddenley i came back to earth. I ran over again de tangling my hair from a nearby branch and helping Cecelia up, i picked her up and ran home and bolted up the stairs, i opened Ariana's bedroom door and saw Blaze and Ariana both pacing now Ariana looked up relieved top see her friend safe, so did Blaze. Cecelia made no sound or movement as i carried her over to  the bed, I layed her down hoping I didn't hurt her. I then carefully positioned her leg comfortably on a pillow and gesturing for Ariana and Blaze to follow me.