Book 2: NightFall preview

This isn't the first chapter of the next book it is a preview to an important scene.

-_____________________________________________________________________________

Brady's POV:

"Kill me, human. I dare you." Queen Jadeanne yelled at Lelani as she used her witch powers to choke Nemo. "If I die than so does your little guard dog." She threatened. Lelani had a powerful sword over Queen Jadeanne's neck. The entire Volturi was here. Marcus was unsure how to stop his sister that he's been trying to bring back for centuries.

Jadeanne placed a spell over all the werewolves so we couldn't move. Some of the Cullen family were here. Emmett and Edward were fighting against Demetri and Felix. The Cullens had more reason to kill the Volturi now because Caius killed Esme last month for creating an immortal child. After Esme was killed Jadeanne took over her body. Sadly, it wasn't the Esme's fault. Renesmee had a friend over and that friend got into Carlise's office. The girl pricked herself with the needle, that was Esme's venom. Three days later she woke up a hungry bloodsucker. I wish I could say I missed her but I didn't know her very well.

Lelani dropped her sword to the ground. Jadeanne stopped chocking Nemo. Lelani looked over her shoulder. A battle cry sounded from the distance A man came in riding on a black horse. He cut Jadeanne's ear off which allowed us to be unfrozen. He jumped off the horse and phased into a huge spirit wolf. The wolf had flames bursting out from his paws, his top hairs were on fire and his tail was only flames. He attacked Jadeanne, killing her with one bite. Her body went up in flames. Marcus ran to save her. The spirit wolf turned and killed Marcus too. Everyone was frozen in fear then. Lelani phased into a beautiful white wolf. She picked up Nemo and licked his face and neck. She was cleaning the blood and healing him. Lelani is the ice spirit wolf. After she dropped Nemo to Sam's feet, she said. "Take care of my friend for me." Then she licked everyone's cheek. I tried to stop her from leaving but she snapped at me.

"How can she phase?" I asked the question everyone is thinking. All the wolves shrugged. Edward heard me and clenched his fists.

Lelani ran after the Volturi. She pushed Alec with her head a sign to run. He kissed her forehead. That made me mad. She turned and pushed Caius down. Alice covered Nessie's eyes. Then she told Lelani to finish it. Lelani killed Caius, the wives, and Chelsea.

When she was finished, she had vampire stench all over her. They fought back almost killing her. The spirit wolf picked her up and ran off, leaving the rest of the Volturi alive.

Alec's POV:

Death is inescapable. The angel of death takes people when they are least expecting it. Murder, accidents, suicides, homicides, old age, diseases in the end its just death. When a human takes their last breath it's either heaven or hell. For a vampire, living by killing others, only have hell. Vampires with souls and hearts, living Christians then yes they will go to heaven. What will happen to me? Will I be killed before I make the right decision or will I die the monster I became? Lelani softened my soul and now she is gone again. Marcus is dead, so is his evil sister Jadeanne along with Chelsea, Caius, his wife Athenodora, and Aro's wife: Sulpicia. Who's next? How will the Volturi survive without the glue to their coven, Marcus and Chelsea (Charmion)? I ran without looking back. I will find my love again someday. I know it. I hope Jane has a change in heart and comes find me. But knowing Jane she will die with and for her beloved Aro.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I hope everyone enjoyed this sneak peek to the next book

Keep reading

God Bless you all,

Sincerely, Nephtali