Quest 2

The masked man in the picture you will meet in this chapter

This song is for the Jadeanne's dream world and the masked man

***********************************************************************************************

Lelani's POV:

It feels strange being in Jadeanne's dream world. I feel rather serene here. There are four peaceful places in her world. I am able to control it. The colors here are so vibrant. I barley even feel like its a dream. The north land, Natuca (Na-too-ka), is where the waterfall is. The east land, Mochino (Mo-chee-no), is where the wild flowers populate beautifully. That is the perfect place to look at the stars. The west land, Rutosnie (Roo-toes-nee), holds a gorgeous mansion with 7 rooms and luxuries inside all but three of them. The three other rooms are master bedrooms. I mean its an isolated dreamland not to many people are going to live here. I have not explored the south land, Kantyac (Can-tee-ak) yet because I know that's where the view to the real world is. Its a long journey and I can't leave the dream world just yet.

Behind the mansion is a stables and a horse riding rink. The horses are beautifully tame and gentle. There are about 8 horses; 2 unicorns, 1 pegasus, 3 arabians, and 2 paso finos. Each one is ageless. The horses names are Midnight Phantom or Nightnight or Tommy for short the jet black paso fino stalllion, Helios aka Titan is an arabian paint white and bay gelding, Our Liberty aka Lady (a Palomino color) the Arabian mare, Rosabelle aka Rosie or Bells (red roan color) the paso fino filly, Houdini aka Magic the chestnut Arabian gelding, Mystic aka Missy the rainbow colored unicorn (like the one in the wizard of oz), Beowulf aka Ben the blue roan unicorn male, and finally Marigold aka Goldie the white Pegasus. This dream world would be lonely without the horses.

It is three days after Jadeanne took over my body. I was riding Magic through the forest. He doesn't like being in his stall for too long. He's rather a spoiled brat. Anyway as we were trotting through the beautiful forest by the mansion, a shadowed figure from the distance was coming toward. The figure was a huge man riding on a black large Pegasus. The man was dressed in all black including a black mask. He had a sword on his belt. He wore black leather gloves tight against his hands that it looked like a second skin. They were galloping toward us. I gulped as I stopped Magic, unsure how he will react to this, unsure about a lot more than that too. Questions swam and echoed in my head like an Olympic size pool.

When the man came in front of me, Magic began to walk in place. He fidgeted and became frisky. "Dismount your horse, doppelganger!" The man ordered. I froze. That voice sent tingling up my spine. The man came off his horse and walked up to me. He pulled me off Magic. I whimpered as my feet touched the floor. The man hugged me to him. "I have come to free you from this world." He announced. I shook my head.

"I.... I... I like it here. It's been years since I have been in peace. It... it has b...b...been s..s.sss...since I have act...ttt.eddd my age." I stuttered.

The man kissed my forehead. He put his hands on my shoulders and got to his knees. "Come with me to the south land and you can stay there for four years until you will forget all from your human world. But know this, the longer you are here the less you will remember your past. You have been here for six months in your world. In our world that's just three days." The man explained. I nodded. So I missed my fourteenth birthday. I'm going to miss this dream land. It doesn't feel like a prison like Jadeanne described. Oh yeah I forgot to mention, Jadeanne comes here when she is sleeping. We talk well mostly she talks while I try to shut her out.

"I will return after my 16th birthday passes. I think that will be a good time to go back. If Jadeanne tries to hurt any of my friends before that then I will switch places with her." I tried to sound confident as each strong word came to mind. The man shook his head.