Chapter 4 : An Act and A Twist

[A/N: Hey guys!! I'm REALLY sorry for the delay in uploading this chapter! I promise I'll try to upload sooner!

All your feedbacks are always welcome! :) Thanks for all your support till now! Keep reading and voting! :)

A HUGE thanks to Aliza Matani aka Amethyst913 for helping me write and edit this chapter! Her works are AWESOME too! Do check them out! :)

And it would be AWESOME if you could suggest more people to check the story out! Thank you all so much:)

Enjoy xx

Pranks :D ] 

Chapter 4

An Act and A Twist

~~Ashley's P.O.V.~~

I had hardly hung up on Z when Justin called out to me. "Coming! Two minutes!" I said, and started scavenging the party hall, where we were having a family function, for my purse and heels. I hate these heels, they hurt so bad.

I saw Justin leaning against his car. He was wearing his suit. Good! Atleast I'm not gonna be the only person at Uni. who'd be overdressed. I really hope I don’t slip. So, unlike myself, I hobbled down the stairs slowly.

Justin was looking great in his suit. He's pretty tall. And handsome too. He's got blonde hair, just like me, and really pretty dark-brown eyes. Almost all the girls in his class, back in his old university, had a crush on him. In my opinion, he can get any girl he sets his eyes on! Most of the times, he's very annoying!! But, at the end of the day, I can tolerate his non-sense... He's my cousin after all! We have to tolerate family, right?

"We're getting late! You do know that, right?" Justin said, sounding half bored.

I was halfway through the stairs. "Why don't you try walking in these heels for one day?!"

“Because I’m naturally tall…” He opened the door to his car, paused, and then added. “And straight…” Then he got in and started the car.

Shit. If he leaves without me I’m going to have to walk to Uni. in these stupid heels. I rushed to the car and got in the passenger seat. 

***

Justin drove us to the Uni. Unfortunately, it was his first day there. Yea, my bad luck that we were gonna go to the same Uni.

When we reached, I got out of his car and tried to walk in those heels. "Justin!! Help!"

He looked at me and said, "I’m busy…"

"You were the one in a hurry to come here!! Now help me!"

He rolled his eyes but yet helped me walk through the hallway. All the while I held his hand so that I wouldn't slip.

"If you make me fall and embarrass me, I swear to God, I will kill you!!" I warned him, and he chuckled.

As it is the dress made me feel uncomfortable... And to make it worse, these annoying heels.

I saw Z standing next to Drew’s locker with the rest of the group. She was looking at Drew who was scolding Kathy. I went up to them and said, "Hey, you guys!"

Z looked my way and took a long pause almost gaping at Justin.

When she finally looked at me, she said, "Hey... I have to catch up with Code... See ya later!" and started walking away.

Weird. "Hey, Justin! I'll catch up with you later, okay?" 

"Sure…" He said looking after Z himself.