Chapter 3 : Zyna's French Secret

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm back with a new chapter! For all those who've been reading this since the start... Please check out Chapter One and Chapter Two again... I've editted 'em... =)

And, REALLY sorry for the delay!! I've just been caught up with sooo much of studies X_X

But now I'll try to upload as often as possible! :D

This chapter's from Zyna's Point Of View...

A HUGE thanks to Amethyst aka Aliza Matani for writing this whole chapter! YOU ROCK, GIRL! :D

Oh, and don't forget to check my other works out too!

Thanks! Love ya'll!

Pranks! xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter 3

Zyna's French Secret

~~Zyna’s P.O.V~~

“Ashley!!!” I squealed over the phone, I was so excited to finally talk to her! I know I saw her just yesterday... But, can anyone blame me for missing my best friend?

Her reply came just as soon as she got over my volume. “Hey Z!”

I giggled. “That sounds like lazy!”

“Okay,” she said, amused, of course. “So, why did you call?”

“Right! Uh, Cody had to reach the University early today… Something about… Honestly, I don’t know what he has to do! I wasn’t actually listening… He said some shit about Liquorish or Lollipop— Oh wait! Yeah! He was talking about Language! He’s taking another language! Spanish or French or German or… That doesn’t really matter… It’s absolutely beside the point! The point is, stupid Cody took my car! I need a ride to Uni. today...! So, what you doing?”

“Oh, we had a family function; they’re dropping us off as soon as we’re done with this nonsense! Stop it Aaron, she doesn’t want to talk to you!”

“Okay, cool… Damn! What do I do? How do I get to Uni.? I’m not walking, it’s too hot to walk!” I huffed as I sat down at the kitchen island table, actually more like ‘on’ the kitchen table…

“You can ask Drew!” she suggested, I should’ve known she would… She’s been trying to get me to go out with him since forever.

“I’ll ask Liya!” I said as the idea popped into my head.

“Sky offered to take her…”

“Damn! Stupid Sky! I can’t go! I’d be a third wheel!” I said then took a bite of the pancakes mom had made.

Speaking of mom, she brought herself and probably the rest of her wardrobe packed in her bag down and dumped it all at the foot of the stairs as she glared at the driver who was too late to help her. He apologized and dragged the truckload of outfits to the car waiting outside.

“I’m telling you, just go with Drew!” Ash persisted. “I’m telling you, he likes you! Give him a chance!”

“No, Ash. It’ll be weird! I see him as a friend and nothing else!” I tried reasoning with her for the millionth time.