The Dream

IM ACTUALLY SO EXCITED TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER SO IM GONNA GET RIGHT INTO IT LETS GO!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Connor

I couldn't stop thinking about what happened on our date, it reminded me of a dream I'd always have as a kid. I never knew what to think of it and I still don't. I've never told anyone about it either, except for my mother. In my dream I'm underwater but I'm not drowning, but someone is trying to grab me. I keep trying to swim further down but I'm not fast enough and they get ahold of me. When I'm out of the water I can't breathe, someone tries giving me mouth to mouth and it only makes me worse. That's when my mother comes out of the water and takes me away from everyone. After that I black out and the dream ends. It's never felt like a nightmare, atleast not until I had the dream the night after the date. I don't understand why it came back, I'd had an amazing day and it had only normally happened when I was young if I'd had a bad day. This time the dream was terribly different.

I was in the water just as I had been in every dream before. I wasn't alone this time, my mother was beside me, and she was a mermaid. This version of my mother was not how I ever remembered her. Her light sandy brown hair was as long as her body and floated like silk all around her. Her scales covered her almost exactly as I had seen Marylin's on her body, but my mother's scales were emerald green and gold. My tiny little hand reached out to grab hold of hers and I saw the a slightly darker colored version of her scales on my own hand. When I reached her hand she left out a laugh that sounded just like the one I remembered her always having, only it had the slight echo and far away sound that Marylin's voice had had in the cave's pool. Just as I was swimming away and calling for her to catch me, something caught her eye above the water and she panicked. She urged for me to hide but my young curiosity got the best of me. I saw people, but they frightened me. I had a sense of not knowing what I was looking at. They started yelling things and grabbing at me, I tried swimming towards my mother but I wasn't fast enough. They pulled me out of the water and it became hard to breathe. Minutes later my mother came over, but her scales and long hair were gone, she had legs like the strange people around me but I knew it was her. She carried me away from everyone in a hurry and to a pool hidden behind a group of giant rocks. By the time we got there I was breathing normally, but when I reached to touch my mothers face to let her know I was ok, my scales were gone too. She placed me into the water and started mumbling things I couldn't understand. After what seemed like forever she started crying, I wanted to hug her but I didn't know how to get up. So I did the only thing I could think of, I told her I was ok and that she didn't have to cry about anything. She wouldn't listen and kept crying. I felt absolutely helpless and had eventually started crying as well. The dream had ended with her taking me out of the water and me feeling like apart of me was gone and I wouldn't ever get it back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUN DUN DUUUUNNNNNN

Lol and I got a new phone btw so now I can write my chapters all nice and stuff without a computer!!