The Date (Part 2)

ONFG IM SO SO SO SO SORRY I TAKE SO GODDAMN LONG TO UPDATE BUT I PROMISE ILL BE MORE CONSISTENT AND KEEP THE WAIT SHORTER HERE YOU GO IM SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!

**Marylin

The cave alone was gorgeous, but with the picnic basket and the flowers that Connor set up, it was beyond words. I didn't know what to say, so I didn't say anything at all. I turned to Connor, I wrapped my arms around his neck and told him how beautiful it was.

"It's amazing, I can't believe you did all this for me. I've never had anyone do anything like this for me!"

"A beautiful girl deserves beautiful things, you're worth the trouble."

I pressed my forehead to his in delight. We continued our date after a few minutes more of me thanking him. The picnic lunch consisted of fruit salad, Arizona's, mineral water for the walk back, and little vanilla cupcakes with sugar seashells on top. After we ate he lead me to a closed off area so I could change into my swimsuit. I chose to bring the bandeau top and regular bottoms that were almost the exact blue as my eyes. It was my favorite suit. I called to see if Connor was finished changing so I could come out. as I walked out and into Connors view his eyes lit up with the tiniest hint of lust. We walked over to the little pool of water in the middle of the cave. The water was so clear that you could see the tan sand and assorted coral at the bottom, it looked to only be about 10 feet deep with an opening on the other end. We agreed to assuming that it must only lead out to the ocean just outside of the cave. Connor had suggested that we have a little contest and see who could find the biggest shell in the water. Seeing how we're both swimmers we can hold our breathe for a great amount of time. Connor counted down from 3 and we dove into the water, as soon as I went under the surface I knew it was going to happen. when Connor had tested the water he said it was cold, that's why we dived in together and he suggested the contest, but to me the water had been warm. I felt the tingling sensation within seconds of being submerged, Connor turned in the water, I knew by the look on his face that it had already started. He went up to the surface and out of the water, I saw him looking down from above while I grew a silver tail and scales along my chest covering just what needed to be unseen. He backed away from the water with a mix of emotions on his face. As soon as the process was complete I came to the surface of the water. He was only a foot back from where I had surfaced, still looking confused and unsure.

"Connor I'm so sorry I can explain! Please don't leave and don't call me a freak just let me explain! I never wanted you to find out like this, I wanted to tell you but not like this. I know you're not sure what's going on but please don't freak out and don't get mad at me."

At this point I had begun to cry. Connor still had the same look on his face but in hearing my distress he began inching over to me. He carefully cupped my face and brushed his thumbs under my eyes to rid the tears. He eyes looked unsure but still filled with awe as he looked at me.

"I won't get mad, and I won't call you a freak. But I would like an explanation. Just tell me how we get you back to having two legs and you can tell me everything."

AHH AN UPDATE WOO LOL!! sorry for the cliffhanger kinda.