Nine.

Andrew Hastings was a happy man. He had successfully not only escaped certain capture by the S.O.U in Kariba, but had also had a hand in the successful ZLA siege of Gokwe. The fact that the siege had turned into mass genocide presented no problem to Andrew at all. Neither did the capture of his agent and lover, Amy van der Linde.

It was in fact of so little concern to him, that upon his arrival back in Harare after secretly entering the city under an assumed alias, his first port of call was a night club that serviced the wealthy and elite of Zimbabwe. He had only one goal in mind, finding the easiest and hottest girl he could to accompany him back to his hotel room where he would work of the last few day's worth of celibacy.

The girl had come easily enough. A pretty blonde in very revealing clothing, she had no objections to accompanying this fine looking and evidently wealthy gentleman back to his hotel suite. She had even less objections to getting naked within five minutes of being in the suite.

Her objections came however, when things started getting rough and painful. But her sudden unwillingness to play rough fell on very deaf ears, and it wasn't long before Andrew had shown the young lady who was boss, and exactly what he now expected of her when he asked.

By the end of the night, she was no longer sure whether she despised him or loved him unconditionally. She sobbed herself to sleep, hugging his sculpted body tightly.

In the morning he showed himself to be a caring and loving master, pleasing her as she had never known before. Sure she had to fulfill certain duties which she had never had to do before and allow him uncontrolled use of her own body. But by the time he had to leave her in his suite by herself, she was convinced that he was everything she had ever wanted, and that she would be here waiting for him, as he had asked her to be, later in the day.

Andrew himself walked only a short distance from the hotel lobby into a neighboring park across the road. There he found a park bench and sat down to enjoy the warm morning rays of the sun. He didn't have to wait long for his contact to arrive. His head was back and his eyes closed when a shadow of a woman fell across him, cutting off the warm sun.

"Hello handsome" The voice was husky for a woman.

"Hello Vicky" Andrew replied, his eyes still closed. He smiled as he felt her lean over him, her hands on the insides of his thighs and her breath close to his ear.

"Is the new girl anything to worry about, or am I still allowed to visit?" she asked in a whisper.

"I thought she could provide us both with a little fun. But first we have work to do."

She stood up from leaning over him and Andrew finally opened his eyes. Vicky was an exceptionally beautiful woman, more so than even Amy had been. Her high cheek bones and deep indigo eyes gave her an almost exotic look, and her curvaceous but lean body gave the impression of a super model who trained for the Olympics in her time off. But it was her hair that always drew attention first. Brunette and soft as silk, it fell in long waves to nearly the back of her knees, well above the tight skirt she was now wearing.

Andrew let his eyes undress her, as he had done many times before. She let him linger in his gaze, knowing that she was as much a captive of his as he was of hers. Amy had been a pawn to be controlled by him, and the new girl was simply a release for him. Vicky on the other hand, was as close as Andrew would ever come to caring about someone other than himself. But even then, the only thing he cared about when it came to Vicky was how much she pleased him in bed, and her other set of skills that came in handy on the job.

"You're no fun anymore" Vicky huffed as she sat down on the bench beside him.

"Now you know that's not true" Andrew said with a chuckle. Vicky smiled to herself as well. As usual, when ever she was with him, her practiced aura of aloof radiance was totally shattered. Instead, she found herself hanging on his every word like a school girl doting on the teen heart throb. It was her one allowed weakness. He was her one allowed weakness. There was no room for any other.